发表于 2011-5-15 11:11 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖最后由 在美一方 于 2011-5-15 12:35 编辑

基督徒们喜欢说的几点:
  • 万王之王的是耶和华/耶稣,甚至有基督徒说只有耶和华才有气势这样讲,所以他就是真正的神;
  • 只有耶稣自称/被称是施予拯救的牧者;
  • 只有耶和华把十诫刻在石板上,所以奠定了人类道德的基础,是耶和华规定了人类的道德。

好啊,让我们来看看下面这几句话,我附上译文:
---------------
The king who rules among the kings of the cities am I.
那统治万王万城的王正是我。(在美评:谁?神?耶和华?

The great gods have called me, I am the salvation-bearingshepherd.
神们召唤了我,我就是担负救赎重任的牧者。(在美评:这话是耶稣说的?

That the strong might not injure the weak, in order toprotect the widows and orphans, I have ... the Temple, whose foundations standfirm as heaven and earth, in order to declare justice in the land, to settleall disputes, and heal all injuries, set up these my precious words, writtenupon my memorial stone, before the image of me, as king of righteousness.
为保护寡妇和孤儿,强不能凌弱,在庙宇里,这庙宇的基石坚实如同天和地,我,为了在地上宣明正义、解决纠纷、愈合所有的创伤,把我的这些宝贵训诫刻在石头上,立在我的形象目前。
我是公义之王。
在美评:这里的“我” = 耶和华?

If any one bring an accusation of any crime before theelders, and does not prove what he has charged, he shall, if it be a capitaloffense charged, be put to death.
如果任何人在长者面前对他人提出罪的指控,却不能证明所控为实,如果是一个死罪的话,他(控他人虚无之罪的人)必被处死。
在美评:难道这段 =You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor,那耶和华赐下的十诫之第九诫?所以,难道制订这训诫的是耶和华?
-----------------

如果说这些话的不是耶和华,而是有人在耶经出世以后像上面这么说,那不过是一个效仿耶和华/耶稣的狂徒而已,一点儿也不稀罕,有史以来,这种人还少么?

可是,如果这些话是在耶经问世以前若干世纪的时候,就已经有人这么说了呢?那么是谁在效仿谁?如果仅仅是效仿,无可厚非,毕竟好的、有用的道理谁都可以拿来用,只要对人类有益,或者至少对使用者本身有利。

但是,如果效仿以后,不说明出处,反而说是自己的东西,无论在现代古代,至少是一种抄袭行为吧?

最要不得的是,不仅不说明出处,还要硬说是自己家的神定的这些规矩,自己的神就是那唯一来拯救的神,是制订了人类道德律条的神,那,这样就是无耻了吧?

看到这里,我想很多朋友已经猜到这些话不是耶经里的耶和华所说。对!是一个在耶和华问世若干世纪以前的伟人,这个伟人就已经立下了这些道德律条,就已经认为自己是万王之王,是拯救人类的牧者。注意,尽管是伟人,他也仅仅是个人。

根据以上,我的观点:

1. 耶经里的耶和华不是第一个自称“统治万王万城的王”的,这个说法抄袭自耶经问世好几个世纪以前的这个伟人;

2. 耶经里的耶稣不是第一个自称“担负救赎重任的牧者”的,这个说法也抄袭自这个伟人;

3. 耶经里的耶和华不是第一个把宣明正义的戒律刻在石头儆戒世人自称“公义之王”的,我说的这个伟人已经在耶经问世好几个世纪以前这样做过了;

4. 耶经里的耶和华不是第一个把“不可做伪证”、“不可欺凌弱小”这样的道德标准授予世人的,最最起码晚于我提到的这个伟人。最近,就在上周,我重读这个伟人的经典,发现“不可乱伦”也已经写进他制订的律条!

结论就是:

1. 耶经所谓唯一的神无非是抄袭自更古老的人类历史上的成功统治者

2. 耶教所谓人的道德标准来源于他们的耶和华神是无视人类史实的谎言

可见,耶和华/耶稣的许多说法是抄袭前的,人的道德标准来源于人类自己

揭晓谜底哦:
这些话不是耶和华说的,是来源于Codeof Hammurabi—汉谟拉比 法典。汉谟拉比是古巴比伦第六代国王,生于公元前1792年,卒于公元前1750年,汉谟拉比法典制订于公元前1760年左右,被认为是有文字的人类史上最早的法律典籍之一。而耶和华给摩西十诫石板是在什么时候?公认不早于公元前1500年。所以从以上我列出的例子来看,耶经的抄袭基本认定。

汉谟拉比像

石板上的汉谟拉比法典

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-5-15 11:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
而耶和华给摩西十诫石板是在什么时候?公认不早于公元前1500年。
------------------
公元前1500年?那个时候有什么希伯来文啊?还没影子呢!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-15 11:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 乡下人进城 的帖子

咱不是给人留些面子嘛
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 10:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
抄袭还需要文本验证和其他的证据啊,说是他们想到一起去了也不是没可能。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 10:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 10:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
The Ten Commandments, as Taken from the Torah, and Their Origins:

1.I am Adonai Your God. (Exodus)
2.Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. (Exodus)
3.You shall not take the Name of Adonai Your God in vain. (Exodus)
4.Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it separate. (Exodus)
5.Honor your father and your mother. (Hammurabi, Code #195 and others)
6.You shall not murder. (Hammurabi Code #210, 214, 229, 230 and others)
7.You shall not commit adultery. (Hammurabi, Code # 129-133 and several others)
8.You shall not steal. (Hammurabi, Codes #6, 8, 9, 21, 22 and many others)
9.You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. (Hammurabi, Code #1-3 and many others)
10.You Shall not covet anything that belongs to thy neighbor. (wife/property)... (Hammurabi, Codes #6,8,9,21,22, and others)

The "Christians" (Council of Nicea) combined Commandments #1 and #2, and seperated Commandment #10 into two seperate Commandments...

Hmmmm... It looks like the Christianistas are looking at only 40% of their beloved “Ten Commandments being handed down 'From God'.” Hammurabi seems to have proceeded them by several hundred to several thousand years... As the first four “Commandment Laws” are ultimately of “Religeous Establishment,” I can't see the First Amendment of the Constitution Of The United States Of America making room for it in any Public Place or Law.

So sorry, Christianistas. You lose. Put your sculptures on your Church Grounds, in your own front yard, say what you will in your own yard, and on your Church Grounds... Keep your bullshit OUT of Publically-Owned places... You're violating the Constitutional Law of America every time you try. You're only demonstrating your own insanity every time you try. Just stop it, and get over yourselves already... You're wrong. You'll never be correct. Quit while you're behind. The Law is against you.

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 11:11 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 傻蛋吞椰酥 于 2011-5-16 12:12 编辑

Roughly a thousand years later, Yahweh, the tribal god of the Israelites, is claimed in Biblical lore to have created a list of commands on stone tablets for Moses to give to his people. Perhaps the writers of the Torah coveted the power of the Babylonian stone tablets and created a story about stone tablets of their own in response. Upon returning to his people, Moses found his followers worshiping a golden calf and in a dramatic huff he smashed the tablets and they were never mentioned again. (Yahweh clearly didn’t foresee the event nor did he use a more suitable material for the tablets, such as diamond coated titanium.) After 3000 people were immediately killed and a plague sent for their transgression, Yahweh dictated a second set of commandments to Moses that were clearly meant to replace the first set and the only ones called his commandments by Yahweh. The second, undamaged set was placed in the mythical Ark of the Covenant. Strangely, the contents of the second set are largely ignored today. You might be surprised to learn that the real tenth commandment is a prohibition on a method of cooking kid goats. There are many more problems with the Exodus story and the reader is encouraged to explore skeptical criticisms of it.

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 11:16 AM | 显示全部楼层
哪位老大有进一步说明啊?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-16 01:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 傻蛋吞椰酥 的帖子

时间的先后还不说明问题?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 01:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
在美一方 发表于 2011-5-16 14:36
回复 傻蛋吞椰酥 的帖子

时间的先后还不说明问题?

上帝造出来的东西可以有年龄的,何况这小小几百年?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-16 01:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 04:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 在美一方 的帖子

如果旧约没有众多巴比伦神话的影响,你这个单个挑出来还真不好说,这一点文章里要加强。单单时间先后,构不成抄袭的结论。

点评

out of your mind or what? 那是根据基督教的一贯说法来写的,你以为我发考古论文啊!  发表于 2011-5-16 05:17 PM
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-16 05:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
那就判你个前言不搭后语,嘻嘻,你的结论看上去有些突兀。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-6-6 03:01 PM , Processed in 0.042995 second(s), 19 queries .