回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-14 07:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 97# 嘁哩喀喳

因为他们的观点过于绝对,因此只要否定了一点就证伪了全部。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-14 11:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
About bible, I could never say that I understand it completely.  I had lots of puzzles, and lots of questions as everyone else. After studying bible, I still have lots of puzzles and questions.  However, one thing I knew that I have opened my heart to Jesus and I have faith in Jesus.

Pray in Jesus name.

4.  SATAN SAYS

"Twist the Bible meaning to say anything you want it to say.  

Don't study too deeply and prove your point by quoting just half of a single verse."

Jesus  never depended on just half of a single Bible verse to prove anything.  He used the whole Bible  (what we call The Old Testament) to teach His disciples. "And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself." Luke 24:27.

The prophets of old foretold the coming of Christ with pinpoint accuracy. Look at the first chapter of this book once again, if you wish to see what Christ shared with His disciples after coming out of the grave.

Page 70

Paul also taught us the importance of Old Testament scripture when He wrote to Timothy  and to the whole world, telling Timothy and us that "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine for reproof, for correction, for instruction."  2 Timothy 3:16, NKJV.

The Scriptures here referred to were primarily what Christians call "The old Testament."  The part of the Bible we call "The Old Testament" was "the Bible" Christ taught from and "the Bible" Timothy taught from and said was "inspired of God." Let's use the whole Bible in our search for God. The whole Bible is in agreement on the plan of salvation.  It is false teachers who discredit "The Old Testament."  Study the Bible in its entirety.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-15 09:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 103# Simpletrader

So Basically you are saying you open your heart to believe something that you don't understand completely. Got it.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-16 08:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
多谢CM,

哥林多前书一章

本帖最后由 CoolMax 于 2011-3-16 03:37 编辑

18   因为十字架的道理,对走向灭亡的人来说是愚笨的,但对我们这些得救的人,却是 神的大能。
19   因为经上记着说:“我要灭绝智慧人的智慧,废弃聪明人的聪明。”
20   智慧人在哪里?经学家在哪里?今世的辩士在哪里? 神不是使属世的智慧变成了愚笨吗?
21   因为在 神的智慧里,世人凭自己的智慧,既然不能认识 神, 神就乐意借着所传的愚笨的道理,去拯救那些信的人。
22   犹太人要求神迹,希腊人寻找智慧,
23   我们却传扬钉十字架的基督;在犹太人看来是绊脚石,在外族人看来是愚笨的,
24   但对那些蒙召的人,不论是犹太人或希腊人,基督是 神的能力, 神的智慧。
25   因为 神的愚笨总比人智慧, 神的软弱总比人刚强。
26   弟兄们,你们想想,你们这些蒙召的,按人来看有智慧的不多,有权势的不多,出身尊贵的也不多。
27   但是 神却拣选了世上愚笨的,使那些有智慧的羞愧。他也拣选了世上软弱的,使那些刚强的羞愧。
28   他也拣选了世上卑贱的和被人轻视的,以及算不得什么的,为了要废弃那些自以为是的,
29   使所有的人在 神面前都不能自夸。
30   你们因着 神得以在基督耶稣里,他使基督成了我们的智慧;就是公义、圣洁和救赎,
31   正如经上所说的:“夸口的应当靠着主夸口。”
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 03:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 105# Simpletrader

I see. So you confess that you are unwise in this entire debate.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 06:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复  Simpletrader

I see. So you confess that you are unwise in this entire debate.
revolver 发表于 2011-3-17 04:42

I just confess what I believe.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 10:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 107# Simpletrader

You confess you are 'chosen' by your 'God' because you are not wise and believe in it blindly.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-17 11:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
I believe what I believe, I didn't force you to believe.  

You believe what you believe, and please don't humiliate others because you don't believe others.  To me, that is not wise.

ST
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-18 03:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 109# Simpletrader

Nobody humiliates no one here. We are all serious and open-minded to discuss & debate this religion.

When you guys repeat your claims that one day we non-believers will all go to hell together with our ancestors, I never said that you were humiliating us but only tried to point out this is a damn ridiculous wrong belief.

My stand is very simple, I am open to any different idea, but it must make sense. If it's proved that my belief is wrong, I am ok to change. I don't stay with my belief just because it's my belief, I don't buy in any funny after-life story just because I don't have my own one. That simple.

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 10:09 AM , Processed in 0.110184 second(s), 17 queries .