找回密码
 注册
搜索
楼主: demand

世界上到底有多少宗教?

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-3-10 05:01 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 10# MrCash

If you could give me a short/clear/your own explanation or understanding rather than a link to a long article, I would appreciate it very much. Also please don't just copy quotes from Bible. I only read it very little (sorry, hard to continue for me) and has no intention to do it again. Don't want to misinterpret without appropriate context. I like to hear a real Chrisitan's view

A quick peek tells me the article talks about the meaning of being suffered and how a strong belief can help. It sounds more related to personal life, rather than natural disaster. Correct me if I am wrong.

As you said, why disaster happens?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-10 05:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
CoolMax LaoDa, mind sharing yours too?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-10 05:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 16# explorer

explorer, 用你再做个比喻:你不信有神,不信有灵界的事,所以你现在的行为是在此骂那些有信仰的。这就是你的“不信的信仰”和你的行为的对称性。这样的逻辑你认为不清晰的话,是谁思维混乱,阅读也不过关?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-10 05:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 CoolMax 于 2011-3-10 17:33 编辑
CoolMax LaoDa, mind sharing yours too?
bucks 发表于 2011-3-10 05:02 PM

简单说是这样的。
神造了个伊甸园给人居住。亚当在伊甸园的日子是好的,在乐园里,当然也没有灾祸。

后来人犯了罪,得罪了 神,被神赶出伊甸园。谓之『失乐园』。
恶也进入了这个世界。这是一切灾祸的根源,这个世界魔鬼暂时掌权。

所以,灾祸是人的罪的后果。

但是, 神有恩慈和怜悯。所以准备了救恩给信靠他的人。

『世上有苦难,主内有平安』。这是 神给我们的应许。最奇妙的事,这些都是白白得来的,不需要你付出什么,只要信,就这么简单。
你愿意接受这个救恩吗?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-10 05:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  explorer

explorer, 用你再做个比喻:你不信有神,不信有灵界的事,所以你现在的行为是在此 ...
shoujie 发表于 2011-3-10 17:11

说你阅读有问题你还不服气,  你从哪里读到我谩骂有信仰的人和信仰了?  你从哪里读到我不信神,不信有灵界的事了?       不知你是阅读问题还是眼睛问题,脑子问题?

哈哈,  说你逻辑不清也不服气,把句子搞得绕口一点就证明你清楚了, 你自己琢磨吧。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-10 05:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
最 奇 妙 的 事 , 这 些 都 是 白 白得 来 的 , 不 需 要 你 付 出 什 么 , 只 要 信 , 就 这 么 简 单 。

Basically, zero cost, huge profit, infinite return, what a good business!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-10 05:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
我挑战你这个问题:
白白得来的,就不是好东西吗?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-10 06:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 21# bucks

I didn't want to give you a short/dry answer, because suffering/disaster/pain is apparently not a simple topic. Also, human's understanding of the truth is usually based on certain personal experiences - in this case, my life is not rich enough to reflect the truth about suffering.

The book is about human suffering in general, including natural disasters and pain, etc.  The author had suffered more than average person since her young age, so her perspective is certainly more touching than a canned answer.

But, if you insist, here is my simple understanding of the matter (I pretty much agree with what Coolmax said, by the way): God created a perfect world, and He gave human (Adam and Eve) free will. Human abused their free will and sinned (mis-alignment with God's principles). The universe (including earth) was thrown out of balance by human sin. Disaster is what follows with a messed-up universe.

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-10 08:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  bucks

I didn't want to give you a short/dry answer, because suffering/disaster/pain  ...
MrCash 发表于 2011-3-10 18:22

So well said
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-11 08:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 28# MrCash

As we discussed this issue, a 8.9 earthquake hit Japan.

Thanks for sharing your view, but sorry I can't buy it

1) Why Japan this time, Not America? The victiems are selected randomly at God's will? I believe some of victimes are good Christians. Should I feel grief or happy for them? They have been called back by God to a heaven?

2) God is the God of the entire universie. Earth is no more than a tiny dust on the scale of universe. How could the sins of creatures in a dust out-balance the universe?

3) God is ominipotent. How could he not to fix a messed-up world? or that's what he likes? When he chooses to reveal his power, does he even care who are his believers and followers?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 09:52 AM , Processed in 0.080099 second(s), 16 queries .