找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 370|回复: 3

[讨论] what if tax for stock income increased next year?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-5-11 04:14 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

directly copy from a spam email, 继续吓唬牛牛

The worst part is, Congress doesn’t have to do a thing. Taxes on your investments will increase automatically on December 31st, 2009 whether they vote on it or not!

Let me sum up the situation:

The Bush tax cuts that helped drive the income stocks to new great heights during the past five years will be gone for good—no matter who is elected president.

The new taxes on dividends and capital gains will not only put downward pressure on consumer spending but also on corporate earnings.

And the slide may have already begun.

This is why, over past three months, diversified stock funds have lost an average of 10.6%…and the most vulnerable banks, retailers, and some utilities have cut dividends.

And it’s only going to get worse, as more and more investors wake up and realize that not only will taxes on their dividends will rise 20% on December 31, 2009 but also taxes on capital gains will rise as well, back to 20% from a historic low of 15%.

The resulting sell-off could make the subprime shocker and the credit crunch look like drops a bucket.

While the tax shocker will send most investors to the poorhouse, it will make serious money for any investor who understands the real consequences of these tax law changes.

楼主| 发表于 2008-5-11 04:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
I used to think about it last year seriously, until my account turned from profit to loss
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-11 04:24 PM | 显示全部楼层

老熊:

相思 政府‘鼓嫖睡’

股税生国会,明春涨几许?愿君多开掠,此物最相思。

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-5-11 04:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
去年大家都挣钱的时候, MIT有好多人在说, 挣了1million 怎么办?

很多人说, 逃回中国去, 没理由交30几万的税.

不知有多少人真的逃回去了.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 09:33 PM , Processed in 0.080619 second(s), 14 queries .