找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 808|回复: 6

人啊人

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-5 12:57 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

今天读到Wilson Wong 牧师的【每日灵修】,主题是“为万人代求(5-4-2011)”。 获准特转发全文如下:

《提摩太前书2:1-4》我劝你,第一要为万人恳求、祷告、代求、祝谢;为君王和一切在位的,也该如此,使我们可以敬虔、端正、平安无事的度日。这是好的,在神我们救主面前可蒙悦纳。他愿意万人得救,明白真道。

在一个动物园的深处,最后一个栏栅外,放了一个告示牌,说里面关着世界上最有智慧,最凶残,最狡黠的动物,这种动物以残杀同类为乐,有时几达灭种,为了安全起见,这种动物必须单独关在一个非常昂贵、密封只有一个小窗口的高度设防笼子里。许多游人看来看去,就是看不到这只动物出来,最后才看到窗口里面放了一块镜子。原来人就是这样的动物。

最近大家都关注恐怖大亨便拉登被击杀,可能忽略了另一条可怕的报导,哥伦比亚广播公司一位女记者,不久前在埃及首都开罗解放广场,采访示威者庆祝独裁总统穆巴拉克倒台时,竟然遭到约200名暴徒包围,撕破衣服性侵殴打长达半小时,身心俱残,若不是军队及时赶到,性命堪虞。这是人得到自由最大的讽刺,也是人不认识神,人性没有约束的后果,所以自由民主也不能解决人性的问题。

如果我不是基督徒,我希望自己能像蓝波,手提机枪把这些暴徒杀个痛快,表演一次英雄救美,但我不是兰波,我也不认为这样能解决问题,而且如果我生在埃及,在相同的环境与场景下,我不敢保证我不是暴徒之一。

对于这些人类的悲剧,除了仰天长叹之外,圣经教导我们要为万人恳求,也为执政掌权的恳求,然后我会积极的传福音,因为人的问题在心里,只有悔改,接受耶稣基督作救主,人的生命才能改变。 『若有人在基督里,他就是新造的人,旧事已过,都变成新的了。』《哥林多后书5:17》基督徒们,你真的信这话吗?

便拉登死了,但是我们不是活在一个更平安的世界,我们是活在一个更动乱不安的世界,请你为万人祷告,为执政掌权的祷告,为世界求平安,也请你努力传福音。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-5-5 10:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-6 10:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-6 03:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
PP坛的一个斑竹不理解照镜子。把这贴顶上来,也让他们读读一楼照照镜子。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-6 03:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 sunning 的帖子

还是不要用PP坛这种容易引起误会的缩写。
用批判坛,他们应该可以接受。

己之不欲,勿施于人。

点评

我遵守。  发表于 2011-5-6 03:42 PM
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-5-9 07:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
thx  I  要为万人恳求、祷告、代求、祝谢;
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-9 08:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
Below is today's Daily Hope by Rick Warren

Daily Hope
Monday, May 09, 2011

Pray for Others
by Rick Warren

“In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.” Philippians 1:4 (NIV)

The more specific you are in prayer, the more specific the answer will be.

The quickest way to change a relationship from bad to good is to start thanking God for people you are having difficulty getting along with.

Praying for them will do two things -- change your attitude and change them. Positive praying is much more powerful than positive thinking. People may resist our help, spurn our appeals, and reject our suggestions, but they are powerless against our prayers.  

What do you pray? The more specific you are in prayer, the more specific the answer will be.  

In Philippians 1:9-11, Paul spells out exactly what he’s praying for people. “And this is my prayer, that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight so that you may be able to discern what is best and be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ to the glory and praise of God.” (NIV)

These verses give you four things you can pray for people today –

“Abound in love …” Pray that they will grow in love.

“Discern what is best …” Pray that they make wise choices.

“Be pure and blameless …” Pray that they will do the right thing.

“Filled with the fruit of righteousness …” Pray that they will live for God’s glory.

From Saddleback Resources –
Get ready for your Decade of Destiny – Life Management Curriculum includes Making the most of what God gives me; Managing my troubles; Managing my time; Managing my talents; Managing my treasure; Managing my team.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 02:40 PM , Processed in 0.105845 second(s), 19 queries .