找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 588|回复: 0

zt素食文字摘录

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-12 10:21 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

素食文字摘录历史上有很多著名的人士,对素食或者动物发表过自己的看法,下面是一些摘录以及中文翻译,供参考之用。以下言论只代表原作者的个人观点,与本站的观点无关:
  • I do not regard flesh-food as necessary for us at any stage and under any clime in which it is possible for human beings ordinarily to live. I hold flesh-food to be unsuited to our species. We err in copying the lower animal world - if we are superior to it.(Mohandas Gandhi) 在任何阶段,在任何适合人类一般生活的气候和地域,我都不认为肉食是必要的,我觉得肉食对于我们是不合适的,如果我们比低等动物要高级,那么我们就不该复制低等动物的世界。(甘地)
  • Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.(Albert Einstein) 没有什么能够比素食更加有益于人类,以及增加在地球上生存的机会了。(爱因斯坦)
  • It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living by its purely physical effect on the human temperament would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.(Albert Einstein) 我觉得素食对人的性情的改变,会对人类带来有益的影响。(爱因斯坦)
  • I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals.(Henry David Thoreau) 我毫不怀疑,在人类逐渐的进步过程中,放弃肉食是人类命运的一部分。(亨利・戴维・梭罗)
  • Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends.(George Bernard Shaw) 动物是我的朋友...我不吃我的朋友。(萧伯纳)
  • Now I can look at you in peace; I don't eat you any more.(Franz Kafka) 现在我可以平静地看着你了;我不再吃你的肉了。(弗朗兹・卡夫卡)
  • If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be vegetarian. We feel better about ourselves and better about the animals, knowing we're not contributing to their pain.(Paul and Linda McCartney) 如果屠宰场的墙是玻璃做的话,每个人都会成为素食者。当我们知道自己没有对动物增加痛苦的时候,我们会感觉更好。(披头士乐队成员之一保罗和他的妻子琳达)
  • People often say that humans have always eaten animals, as if this is a justification for continuing the practice. According to this logic, we should not try to prevent people from murdering other people, since this has also been done since the earliest of times.(Isaac Bashevis Singer) 人们常常说人类一直在吃动物,并把这个当作继续吃动物的理由。按照这个逻辑,我们不应该试图阻止人类的相互残杀,因为人类从一开始就一直这么做。(艾萨克・巴舍维斯・辛格)
  • I could not have slept to-night if I had left that helpless little creature to perish on the ground. (reply to friends who chided him for delaying them by stopping to return a fledgling to its nest.)(attr. Abraham Lincoln) 如果我把这个无助的小生命丢在地上任其死去的话,今晚我会无法入睡。(一个朋友因为林肯中途帮助一只幼鸟回巢而迟到的缘故斥责了他,这是林肯回复这个朋友时的一段话)(阿伯拉罕・林肯)
  • The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them, that's the essence of inhumanity.(George Bernard Shaw) 对于我们的伙伴的最大罪过,并不是去讨厌它们,而是对它们漠不关心,这是非人道的本质。(萧伯纳)
  • The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.(Mohandas Gandhi) 一个国家的伟大及其道德上的进步,可以从它对待动物的方式中看出来。(甘地)
  • I saw a muskrat come out of a hole in the ice ... While I am looking at him, I am thinking what he is thinking of me. He is a different sort of man, that's all.(Henry David Thoreau) 我看到一只麝鼠从冰里面钻出来...当我看着他的时候,我在想他是怎么看我的。他是一种不同的人,仅此而已。(亨利・戴维・梭罗)
  • All the arguments to prove man's superiority cannot shatter this hard fact: in suffering the animals are our equals.(Peter Singer) 所有试图证明人类的优越性的论据,都无法打碎这样一个事实:动物和人类一样能感受到痛苦。(彼得・辛格)
  • The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men.(Emile Zola) 尽管看上去很荒谬,但是动物的命运对我来说更重要;它与人类的命运紧紧相连。(左拉)
  • If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals.(Leo Tolstoy) 如果一个人向往正直的生活,第一步就应该停止伤害动物。(雷奥・托尔斯泰)
  • As long as human beings go on shedding the blood of animals, there will never be any peace.(Isaac Bashevis Singer) 只要人类继续杀害动物,就永远不会有和平。(艾萨克・巴舍维斯・辛格)
  • What is it that should trace the insuperable line? ...The question is not, Can they reason? nor Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?(Jeremy Bentham) 是什么才是最关键的?答案不在于它们能否思考,也不在于它们能否说话,而在于它们能否感受到痛苦。(边沁)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 10:02 AM , Processed in 0.034045 second(s), 14 queries .