注册
搜索
查看: 632|回复: 1

zt:沈家大院的股评

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-11 06:41 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

http://iamwym-stock-analysis.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html

July-11 Time to talk about Aluminum stocks

I was 100% correct on the futures price of Aluminum, which just hit the all time high at LME. However, I was wrong about the stock price of Aluminum stocks, including ACH. We know that the stock price is determined by the company performance. The major reason of the downtrend of ACH is the ER of this company - profit halved. However, we know this problem was due to the low metal price in the first half and the snow storm in China, as well as the market environment. I think it is more important to consider the strategy from now on.

We see higher Aluminum price again and we also want to benefit from that. Major institutes dumped the stocks, fine, as we can predict the metal price will go up, there is a good opportunity to collect cheap stocks - the company performance will show up in the 2nd half and then it would be too late to catch up.

Do remember, by 2010, China will be the pure importer of Aluminum. It's time to strategically long Aluminum stocks.

July 9 Daily update

Given the condition that financials waked up. The market is due for rebound very soon.

Buy good stocks to hold, now it's time. Chinese stocks are good ones to have. Do remember this country still has 10% GDP increase in the first half and most major banks doubled profits in the first half compare to 2007. I recommend ICBC HK:1398 and most other Chinese bluechips.

A share and H share are targeting decent rebound in mid-term.

ETFs for clean energy and technologies such as PZD and PBW are worthwhile to watch.

Please pay attention to the market. This area is quite likely to be the big bottom, if a decent rebound is established.
发表于 2008-7-11 07:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
太好了。努力学习
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 12:56 PM , Processed in 0.046111 second(s), 14 queries .