注册
搜索
查看: 879|回复: 1

[信仰真理] 为永生而活 - 保罗华许

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-29 09:58 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

翻译:任大弟兄

Live for Eternity - Paul Washer

No one has been able to bear the preaching of The Gospel, they will live the eternal against and feast on you as aninmals, or be converted.--Through yourself upon Christ! Stay in him,trust in him.

we are not called to build empires, we are not called to be seperated, we are called to glorify the God--Eternity!
One day you stand in the  granite halls, before the lord's glory, and kings the great men on the earth, devided, splited  and culled--Some are casted into eternal Hell fire or live eternity.
These Olympians, how majestic they are! But only for a moment. They start training from 4 or 5 years old ,they never do anything but training till 22, and run 9 seconds race , get a madal and hang up,that is it! --Can you not give equal for eternity things? There is one who with the infinite glory,and you will spend eternity and eternitis tracking him down! And you will never control yourself round his foot with your arm!
I can't live this anymore,I can't live just reading books,I can't live just reading revivals about people who knew somebody who knew somebody, who knew you...So many different things you want to know and do and all the books...get out of the book on God!  This one!--For this we labour and struggle because we live in fix our hope on living God. this is not some mortal thing! Which we uselessly give our life to nothing always pull ourselfs without help...No! we serve God and God will reload us! We fix our hope on that and give us strength! strength! Oh this life is vapour, I 47,and yesterday I was 21,where did it go? It is a vapour! While you have strength, preach. I praise God's prudence as a youngman, I spend myself on the Andes mountain, and the jungles of Peru, doing what I have no longger have strength to do. While you are a youngman, while strenghten you, labour with your own mind ,Take the stupid vidio games off your faith, through the TV out of the window! You will make greater things than this!
You are child of the King, nothing can satisfiy you on the earth, Nothing!

Call the power of the God on my life and something get to go! I want to know him and some seperation has to occur! Anything it takes, you have to know, this provide to lord! Anything it take,anything it takess...
To confirm me to be more like Christ.

没有人能够忍受如此的福音, 他们要么仍旧保持叛逆的心,象野兽一样的围攻你,要么回转悔改. 把你自己抛向耶稣,住在他里面,信赖他.我们不是呼召来建立什么帝国,也不是呼召来被圣别, 我们是受呼召来荣耀神--直到永远! 有那么一天,你站在花岗岩的大厅里,在主的荣耀面前, 你和历代尘世里伟大的君王们一起, 被主分别,筛选,剔除...一些人人被扔进了永恒的地狱之火中,但另一些人得到了永生.
那些奥林匹克运动员, 是多么的光荣啊! 但是辉煌只有短暂的一刻. 他们从四五岁就开始训练, 别的什么也不做, 只是锻炼到二十二岁,然后狂奔九秒种,拿到一块奖牌,随之挂起来, 仅此而已.--你难道不能为永生的事情做同样的付出吗?  有那么一位,他有着无穷的荣耀, 永远的,永远的让你花费自己来追求他!而且就算你张开双臂也抱不拢他的一只脚!
我不能再这样生活了, 我不能只是读别人的书, 只是领受着别人的启示, 只是研究谁认识了谁,谁又认识了谁,再由谁来认识你...你有着很多很多不同的事情要了解,要去做,但是,请从所有的书里抽出一样: 这本圣经! 为了这个, 我们劳苦, 我们争战, 因为我们已然将希望存留于活神身上. 这不是什么可以朽坏的事, 不是无望地把生命浪费在无用的虚空上面...不! 我们在事奉神,神也在更新我们. 我们把希望寄托在这上面, 神就给我们加力!再加力!
噢,生命就象转眼而去的云烟啊,我47了,但是昨天才21,中间的年岁哪里去了? 时间就是云烟! 如果你还有精力,就去传福音! 感谢神保守了我的年轻时代, 我将自己花费在安第斯山脉顶上,花费在秘鲁的丛林小道之中,为主的福音去劳苦,去传道,做了如今我再也没有精力去做的事. 当你还有青春年华,当你还身强力壮,你就该鼓起力量,竭力为主去劳苦! 把你那些愚蠢的电子游戏统统砸碎! 把你那电视机扔到窗户外面去! 你有比这更重要的事情要做!
--如果你是天国的孩子,地上就没有任何事情能够让你满足,让你称心. 没有.
呼求神的大能进入你的生命, 有些东西, 你必须丢掉! 我想认识他, 而且有些圣别必须在我身上显现! 在你身上拿走的任何东西,你必须明白,那是奉献给了主! 你舍弃的任何东西, 任何东西... 都是使我更象基督的见证!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 10:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 任大弟兄 于 2012-4-29 23:01 编辑

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 04:37 AM , Processed in 0.139521 second(s), 14 queries .