找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1661|回复: 19

[纯粹灌水] 我的第一次也是唯一的作文离题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-25 06:10 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

国庆节快到了,当然是我们伟大的祖国国庆啦,要不要庆祝一下呢?

提起国庆,记忆中最深刻的是六年级的一次作文,名为《国庆节之夜》,我呢,下了九牛二虎之力,以为创意加分,写了一篇别出心裁的大作,殊不知,第二天的课堂上被老师点名批评,得了个零分。

我写的是什么呢?人人在写什么游行庆祝之类的,偏偏我说了个故事,关于一个同学在家里刻苦学习准备考试的事情吧?为什么一定要写人人都写的东西?我不写就是离题呢?国庆非得游行庆祝么?

谢谢这位老师,让我记得那么深,她也是我人生中最讨厌的,一年而已,毁掉我好多东西--- 我头脑的可以自由发挥的空间。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-9-25 07:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
我们是三年级开始学习写作文,可是大家都不知如何下笔。老师就举了一个例子,大意是说想去做一件好事,但思想斗争很激烈,突然耳边响起了毛主席的教导,就。。。。

后来老师发现全班同学作文里都写了在毛主席的教导下,做了好人好事。

点评

毛主席的影响厉害啊,受教的何止一代人呢?!  发表于 2012-9-26 02:07 PM
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-25 08:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
典型的中式教育
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-25 09:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
折断翅膀后,再希望它飞起来。。。。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-25 09:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
怪不得看你的文章颠上倒下的南北不辩原来是老师的错啊。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-26 12:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
curiosity2009 发表于 2012-9-25 08:23 PM
我们是三年级开始学习写作文,可是大家都不知如何下笔。老师就举了一个例子,大意是说想去做一件好事,但思 ...

这个很经典,我们那时赞的是邓小平。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-26 12:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
开小差 发表于 2012-9-25 09:13 PM
典型的中式教育

刚好这个老师非常的势利,每天教的是:一山还比一山高,强中还有强中手,人要面树要皮,等等,有点像圣经入脑。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-26 12:04 AM | 显示全部楼层
天行者 发表于 2012-9-25 10:09 PM
折断翅膀后,再希望它飞起来。。。。

等了好多年以后,才发觉,那是一个大环境,你改变不了,唯有离开,去寻找属于自己的天空。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-26 12:07 AM | 显示全部楼层
atrader 发表于 2012-9-25 10:48 PM
怪不得看你的文章颠上倒下的南北不辩原来是老师的错啊。

写文章并非我擅长的,说话更差了,总是思想动得太快,手写跟不上,有时嘴里说出来相反了或者说了几步之外的,人家不懂。你明白吗?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-26 12:11 AM | 显示全部楼层
这是一个死循环啊,脱离这个大环境也是需要很大的代价的,就比如,有时候生活状态,让人感觉是世人格格不入的病态,但却只有自己才能明白这样的孤独。。。

点评

庆幸逃得快,否则现在的柳言更无言了。  发表于 2012-9-26 02:08 PM
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-26 12:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-26 12:18 AM | 显示全部楼层
柳言 发表于 2012-9-26 12:07 AM
写文章并非我擅长的,说话更差了,总是思想动得太快,手写跟不上,有时嘴里说出来相反了或者说了几步 ...

柳美眉的文章写得很好啊!

点评

谢谢源大鼓励。  发表于 2012-9-26 02:09 PM
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-26 07:12 AM | 显示全部楼层

那叫跳跃式思维,特让人崇拜
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-26 12:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2012-9-26 12:39 PM 编辑
curiosity2009 发表于 2012-9-25 07:23 PM
我们是三年级开始学习写作文,可是大家都不知如何下笔。老师就举了一个例子,大意是说想去做一件好事,但思想斗争很激烈,突然耳边响起了毛主席的教导,就。。。。

后来老师发现全班同学作文里都写了在毛主席的教导下,做了好人好事。

看来coolboy跟curiosity2009版主还是同代人啊!

几年前曾写过一篇回忆文章,中间就专门说了当年“突然耳边响起了毛主席的教导”的事情:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
关于颜色的唯物主义和唯心主义观  (coolboy)
http://blog.hjenglish.com/coolboy/archive/2005/09/05/125980.html

In the special period of the so-called Great Culture Revolution, many things were politicized. For example, at the beginning of every our English lesson, pupils had to say: “Never forget class struggle. Study well and make progress everyday” after the class monitor said “Stand up” and the teacher said: “Chairman Mao taught us:”

Lesson one of English was “Long live Chairman Mao!” I got a perfect score of 100 in the following quiz for lesson one. Several classmates only got 80 when they wrote “Long live Chairman Mao.”

“Though spelled correctly,” the teacher said in class, “you used period rather than an exclamation mark, which indicated that you were not devoting your feeling to our great leader while writing it.”

Now, let me get to the part of the “color” story of this writing. When the art/drawing teacher started teaching us about color and how to make new colors by mixing three basic colors, he first spent about 10 minutes to describe to us the difference between materialism (唯物论) and idealism (唯心论). Then, he described to us what were the different views on color by materialists (唯物主义者) and idealists (唯心主义者), respectively. “Materialists think that”, he said, “color is an objective property of matter. Whether one can see it or not, whether something is in darkness or in brightness, the color of matter is always there! On the other hand, idealists think that color is a subjective property of matter. Color exists only when you see it. If there is no light and you cannot see the matter, then, there is no color either. For example,” he continued, “this blackboard is black. The chalk in my hand is white. Coolboy wears blue pants whereas Rose sitting next to Coolboy wears a red skirt. Materialists think that if we let this blackboard, the chalk, Coolboy and Rose all stay in a dark room, then, nothing will be changed and all the colors remain the same. On the other hand, idealists would think that their colors would have lost once they were put into a darkroom because you cannot see them anymore. ......”

Not long after I learnt this lesson on color, one day, I heard an interesting conversation among my mother and her friends about how to shop for beautiful cloths. “Color changes,” my mother said, “cloths will show different colors in daylight than in nightlight produced by lamps. Therefore, it is always better to go shopping at daytime and never buy cloths in evening time.” “Yes, I found the same phenomenon,” several friends of my mother agreed, “the difference is especially significant when you compare the colors of your cloths under the fluorescent light and the natural daylight. ......”

“Color changes under different light?” I thought, “This is idealism!” At that time, it was a truth universally acknowledged, that materialists were good guys whereas idealists were bad guys. I really cannot believe that my mother and her friends might be bad guys. The first thing I did was trying to prove that they were wrong. I carefully examined and compared the colors of my blue pants under the daylight and the evening fluorescent light. To my great surprise, they ARE different! My blue pants under the evening fluorescent light showed very slight but noticeable purplish color.

“What is going on? Is the color really different under different lights? Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?” I thought. Suddenly, great leader Chairman Mao’s instructions echoed around my ears. Chairman Mao taught us: “......”.

This sentence of “Suddenly, great leader Chairman Mao’s instructions echoed around my ears” was one of the most frequently used sentences in that period.
In certain extent, it reflected the reality that ordinary people would ask for helps from Chairman Mao’s thoughts for any problem or anything they encountered in their daily lives, which, of course, should also include my puzzle on color. The solution to the problem, whether it was useful or not, was almost always guaranteed. At the time, the most frequently used Chairman Mao’s thoughts would be coming from a well-known red book: “Quotations from Chairman Mao Tsetung”.  This situation is similar to the one that if you encounter new words in reading, you mostly likely will go looking up a dictionary for the help. The only difference is that the dictionary will not echo or echo around your ears.

The reason that Chairman Mao’s instructions will echo in people’s ears was: they had recited the whole or the major part of the book so well that the instructions would pop up from mind right away when one needs it. I mentioned above that pupils had to say “Never forget class struggle. Study well and make progress everyday” before every English lesson. That was only before every English lesson. In fact, every morning in the first half hour, we had to study “Quotations from Chairman Mao Tsetung” and other books by Chairman Mao. The class monitor would say: “Please turn the red book to page xxx and on the first/second paragraph, Chairman Mao taught us:...” Now, this last sentence was also the most frequently used pattern at the time. After a few weeks, we not only recited the whole book but also knew exactly the locations of those paragraphs. So, after the class monitor said “Please turn the red book to page xxx and on the first/second paragraph, Chairman Mao taught us:” there will not be any time delay (to actually turn the pages) and we immediately recited the paragraph.

I usually spent my summer vacations in my aunt’s home in countryside. I found/experienced two interesting things there that were also related to this. (i) Every morning before peasants going to the field to work, they stood in rows and the team leader would say “Please turn ...... taught us”, which was the exactly the same pattern in wording we used at our school. I noted that they all carried different farm tools but nobody had the red book and they all located the right paragraphs. Therefore, they were as good as us in reciting. (ii) I had to pass a small village to get to my aunt’s home. I once was stopped by a few kids about same age as mine. I was requested to recite a paragraph from “Quotations from Chairman Mao Tsetung” in order to pass. “What if I cannot do it?” I asked. “We will teach you.” They answered and showed me the red book. “Let me try.” I said. Then, I picked a long paragraph and started with “Please turn ...... taught us”. So I passed. After I walked about 20 meters, I then thought that I should show them that I was actually very good at reciting the red book. [I was the class monitor!] I went back, walked back and forth about three times on that check point and recited six paragraphs with each one of those starting with “Please turn ...... taught us”.

In conclusion, unlike looking up a dictionary for a new word that one needs an actual dictionary, one could look for help from Chairman Mao’s thoughts by echoing. What I am trying to say here is that, at that time, the red book had been engraved in many people’s brains and the word “echo” appeared in many writings and speeches could be a realistic description of what had happened. The instructions echoed around my ears at the time, which immediately solved my puzzle on the color, were the following ones:

“The Marxist philosophy of dialectical materialism has two outstanding characteristics. One is its class nature: it openly avows that dialectical materialism is in the service of the proletariat. The other is its practicality: it emphasizes the dependence of theory on practice, emphasizes that theory is based on practice and in turn serves practice.”

It was then very clear that the theory of “color changes under different light” given by my mother and her friends resulted from their practical activities. I also practiced the experiment to arrive at the same conclusion. On the other hand, my teacher only described his theory in a hypothetical manner. For example, the teacher only said hypothetically or in theory that the colors would remain the same but he did not actually let Rose and I stay in a darkroom to conduct an experiment. In this sense, my mother’s method was dialectical materialism whereas teacher’s method was only empirical idealism.

+++++++++++++++++

Later, and much later, I learnt the physics and understood how light and matter were interacted in various ways that could lead to all kinds of different phenomena on color seen by human eyes or detected by various instruments. I recalled that lesson and the follow-up event. I realized that neither view described by the art/drawing teacher was completed. However, the lesson or the vivid descriptions by the teacher did give me some inspirations on the long way of my science explorations.

(2005.09.05)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-26 02:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
bucks 发表于 2012-9-26 08:12 AM
那叫跳跃式思维,特让人崇拜

这个嘛,见仁见智,像bucks 兄的不是多数啊,谢谢你的赞赏。很喜欢你的帖子。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-26 02:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 柳言 于 2012-9-26 07:10 PM 编辑

coolboy 是科学家,还写出这么长的文章,文理兼备啊。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-26 02:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 柳言 于 2012-9-26 07:11 PM 编辑

中国式教育,会令人感到压抑,没什么选择,不能随心表达。以前的我们都中规中矩,到底还算是个好人,老师大多数是好老师(老师穷的多),责任心重,不仅教导学问和知识,还有道德是非良知,自身也是个模范榜样,所以同学们心服口服。而今,老师还一样为人师表吗?学生依旧服气吗?什么都用钱来衡量了。教育的质量当然差了。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-26 09:25 PM | 显示全部楼层

噢,原来酱紫的啊。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-30 05:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
coolboy 发表于 2012-9-26 12:37 PM
看来coolboy跟curiosity2009版主还是同代人啊!

几年前曾写过一篇回忆文章,中间就专门说了当年“突 ...

羡慕你能写出这么好的文章
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-7 11:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 01:42 PM , Processed in 0.091003 second(s), 23 queries .