搜索
楼主: wsjboy

[原创] 妙不可言“懒人投资法”,仅供手痒的短期投机者们用。

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-5 06:24 PM | 显示全部楼层

本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-8 03:33 AM 编辑

I。  如何不分散您短期投机的注意力,基本不看您的小三小四队伍?
================================
1) 因为您的短期炒股,一般应该不超过10-15只,您把它们按字母顺序打印下来,看您的account时,就训练您自己的眼睛,只看那几个,对别的视而不见,这是最简单直接了当的方法。

2) 如果您做不到第一条,有两个补充办法可以帮助

A) 做一个google spreadsheet 和 HT竞赛的类似,只放您短期炒股股票。您可以看到股价变化等。 把您的成本,买入/卖出时间价位/盈利计算/止损 等也加进去。随时更新,您炒股时只看这个。。。缺点:google finance function 有延迟,以前是几乎和市场同步,现在延迟越来越明显,可能是故意的。

B) 用您的 brokerage 的 watchlist ,做一个只放您短期炒股股票 也可以,但是注意,brokerage 的 watchlist 也同样有延迟。至于谁延迟更厉害,我就不知道了。

开头会很不习惯,但过段时间就好了。试试吧!

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-6 09:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-8 03:32 AM 编辑

II.  税务和会计方面的一些考虑

1. If it is in a IRA/Roth IRA account, nothing need to be worried

2. If you are in an individual account, you need to pay attention:

a. Dividend: you need to pay every year, but the brokerage will consolidate all 小三小四 together, no accounting trouble at all
    all dividend bought shares will be account into your cost bases

b. Capital Gain tax: you should targeted long term, don't sell your 小三小四 is the goal

c. Cost base complication? don't worry about it, since nowadays, most tax software can import all stuff, they will take care of it automatically. Please don't do it manually.

d. The most important thing to remember: if you buy in the 小三小四 stock and sell it for short term profit/loss again, you need to remember, you only sell partial (80-90%) the new bought shares, not your old 小三小四. Use Stack, NOT Queue strategy to minimize your tax and let your 小三小四 have a chance to enjoy the long term capital gain tax rate.

P.S.  小小知识
Stack: First In, Last Out. (FILO) 后进先出 ---- You need to use "choose specific shares" to set it
Queue: First In, First Out (FIFO) 先进先出 ---- default used by most brokerage firms
55/1375

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-7 12:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-8 03:31 AM 编辑

III。如果您改变主意了,怎样可以不白头到老了? (How to divorce your 小三或者小四 for free?)
People will say “Easy! Just pay the commission, sell it!"

Yes, you can do that. However, remember when we acquire this  小三或者小四, we did not pay any extra money (commission, reinvest dividend fee, etc). Can we avoid to pay the lawyer to get a divorce?

The answer is yes, you just be patient a little, when you trade this stock again, you buy 100 shares, but sell all shares >100. The leftover fraction shares? the brokerage will take care of them when clear the trade. Then you got rid of the 小三或者小四 for free.

One exception: When you know this company is going bankrupt real soon, then, you pay the commission to sell this 小三或者小四 without hesitation!!!!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-7 01:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-8 03:32 AM 编辑

IV.  如果您太喜欢某位小三小四,怎样让他/她转正?(Make the stock a big long term position)
Easy, just add more position when this stock has a dip. Don't sell the new position, keep him or her. That is it!!!

Don't forget to buy dip, 投资 is NOT 投机. You are value investor in your investment part of your portfolio.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-7 01:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-8 01:25 AM 编辑

暂时就想到这些了。现在大家有问题只管问。有批评意见也请狠狠批。
请发表建设性意见,捣乱的就请免了。
谢谢大家!

60/1677

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-7 03:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-15 11:14 PM 编辑

哪位HT高手能把他的思想再 re-iterate 一下吗? WSJBOY很聪明,可是他的文字表达还没达到 "Simple & Stupid" 境界。觉得他的 idea 并没有 deliver 到位。by Sparrow
A.Let somebody re-iterate the entire thing? Sorry! that is never a correct way to ask questions.
"Ask one specific question, where you got stuck and started getting confused? Forget you may have 50+ questions for now!" That is I usually ask my student to do when he/she say something similar to yours.
Be specific! Read it twice, the 3rd time.... If you still cannot even ask one specific question, be articulate with the ONE question, then this method is not for you! Period!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-7 03:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-8 05:50 AM 编辑

您能给个例子就更好了,比如 AAAA, 从 inception 到现在。列个表,清清楚楚。by Sparrow
A. Sorry, this is NOT a such method, you really need to understand the math behind it. If you don't, forget it!
This method is NOT for everybody, sorry!

What you are asking is exactly those insurance sales men/women do, when they try to sell some "excellent life/universal/etc. insurance plan" to you and rob you money out of your pocket for many years, and become huge amount of their lifetime commission. You are cheated and happy with their 清清楚楚 explanation. Finally, you lose, and even don't understand why and how.

I am NOT selling my method. I only share my method with somebody who really understands.

Funny enough! Actually, we already have somebody on this thread, give you a 清清楚楚 example table to mislead people to a wrong direction, If you read the thread more carefully, you will find it.

点评

Ding, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  发表于 2013-2-7 05:57 PM
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-7 05:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-7 06:16 PM 编辑

请哪位主板版主帮忙,把这个帖子移到<<胡一刀club>>去, 我会把后面我的补充条条加到顶楼,使方法更加一目了然. 我也可以修改一些我的帖子,而且可以删掉一些莫名其妙帖子.这样会使大家更容易弄懂一些.

有些问题还可以改成 FAQ 格式,更加简明扼要.

谢谢!

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-8 01:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-8 06:17 PM 编辑

I am really interested in learning your method to gain capital in my 401k. However, even i read your method several times, i still don't know what the difference is between using your method and buying several dividend stocks(small potion) and leave them in account for same years.  Without understanding your point, it is difficult for me to practice. As you said, you don't like to teach people math, but could you please give me a hint or simple explanation why leaving 10-20%of dividend stock in account is so critical?   Thanks millions in advance! by stockmoney
A. Do you know $7.95 commission(Fidelity) is only ~0.1% of $8000 investment, but it is ~4% of $200 investment?

How many months and how hard does your $200 investment need to work to recoup that $7.95 commission?

This is almost exact the same problem with load and no-load mutual fund. Those so-called financial experts who try very hard to sell you the loaded mutual fund, and he/she will get the commission! He/she will tell you there is no difference, and the loaded fund might even do better. Please do NOT listen to them, period!!!! Thanks!

This is a << 妙不可言“懒人投资法”,仅供手痒的短期投机者们用。>>, not for long term investor in 401K account, in that case, you should buy bigger position, not small position like what I mentioned here !!!!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-8 12:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-8 03:13 PM 编辑

Read the FAQs, All of them! I spent my precious time to make them look pretty for the purpose of your reading pleasure.
Read.......................... please!

1) Raise questions!
2) Welcome good intention criticism!

Thanks!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-8 04:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
Thank you!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-11 12:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
没有人啦,也好,免得误人子弟
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-11 05:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
wsjboy 发表于 2013-2-11 12:53 PM
没有人啦,也好,免得误人子弟

我最近刚发现留点小小的仓位好处多多,老大就发了这么个帖子,真是及时雨。我准备放在401K里面,等退休的时候看着我那些浩浩荡荡的小N队伍。多谢,狂顶
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-12 12:07 AM | 显示全部楼层
bubuliao 发表于 2013-2-11 06:32 PM
我最近刚发现留点小小的仓位好处多多,老大就发了这么个帖子,真是及时雨。我准备放在401K里面,等退休的 ...

be careful, reading FAQ to know many details before you do it. Thanks!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-12 01:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 waterhouse 于 2013-2-12 01:05 AM 编辑

国内炒股时也有这种做法,卖的时候故意留下100股,俗称"留一手",

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-14 02:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-2-15 11:16 PM 编辑

WTW: dropped 17% today.
I am so glad I sold it on 2-7-2013 with 5.96% gains .

However, I left about 10% in my portfolio, if you use my << 妙不可言“懒人投资法”,仅供手痒的短期投机者们用。>>, you need to be prepared for such things.

I am totally OK with it.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-15 05:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
我们加拿大这边的如何操作?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-15 05:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
胡一刀 发表于 2013-2-15 06:20 PM
我们加拿大这边的如何操作?

在欧洲,阁下的法子可以使吗? by 辣油
A.  Ask, does your brokerage firm have free DRIP - Dividend Re-Investment Plan, if NOT, then it cannot be used. Also, you need to check if they charge small position fee, if they do, this method is absolute useless.

I do know some US mutual funds do charge small position fee, not on stocks as far as I know.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-15 05:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
我有 IB 和 THINKORSWIM 两个帐号,不知道有没有你说的DRIP
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-15 05:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
胡一刀 发表于 2013-2-15 06:38 PM
我有 IB 和 THINKORSWIM 两个帐号,不知道有没有你说的DRIP

IB: NO, absolute NOT
THINKORSWIM: I think they belong to TDAmeritrade, who might have, but "some restrictions apply"
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 04:02 PM , Processed in 0.111573 second(s), 21 queries .