找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 724|回复: 2

[放炮] Is it bull or seasonality?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-11-26 06:37 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Indices are going up with excellent breath. It looks almost like a bull market if you cut off the data from a week ago. Are the bulls back? I beg to differ. It is the bullish seasonality at work right now. It is close to the end of the month and also the end of the year. Traditionally, it is the time for some window dressing for the money managers who were busy losing money for their clients all year. With the bears out of the market to enjoy their well deserved long holidays, it is easy to prop the market up, of course with the help of retail traders. Last Friday and Monday's trading looked like a short squeeze and the bottom fishers went out on Tuesday. Volume tells it all. I will try to benefit from the bullish sentiment but with the big bear trend on the back of my mind.
发表于 2008-11-26 06:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 变色龙 于 2008-11-26 18:37 发表 Indices are going up with excellent breath. It looks almost like a bull market if you cut off the data from a week ago. Are the bulls back? I beg to differ. It is the bullish seasonality at work right ...

Very good! Thanks. Big Bears......are enjoying their vacation in Bear Lakes.  LOL....
Happy Thanksgiving!

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-26 07:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 10:20 AM , Processed in 0.029842 second(s), 15 queries .