找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 876|回复: 3

How many people are doing Day Trading here?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-12-14 08:00 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Day trading means you start with cash every morning. Close all your position and cash back end of the day ( regardless you win or you loss).

How many are full time day traders here?

I am a part time day trader ( I have a full time job and I do day trading from office everyday)

I sometime go swing trade ( for example, when the market dips into ditch I will all in Long or when the market reaches it is near its highest, I will all in Short). But right now, the market obviously does not meet my swing trade requirement. So as right now, I am all cash.

[ 本帖最后由 it.uncle 于 2008-12-14 21:00 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-12-14 08:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
Swing trade is my favourite. Used to be DT in 2007, but it's too stressed and one day after the close I drove to the mall, my eyesight suddenly lost focus and everything looked like the rolling bar moving from right to left. I gave up! Used to be a true believer of FA + TA strategy as for value investor, and did a lot learning on both. But you know what happening for the moment it's hell for long term guys. I am pure cash since 2 weeks ago, just waiting sideline and hope the swing is into my fire zone. No rush to jump in now, as it can go up / down in any moment in coming days. The sideline market at its critical level could be hanging there until January. BTW, I don't trust myself could be a displined day trader, so I just give up.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-12-14 09:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
我自己顶一下吧。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-12-14 11:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 12:12 AM , Processed in 0.126333 second(s), 14 queries .