发表于 2016-11-5 04:20 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

What the video said is true?

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-11-5 05:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-5 05:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
I think this is true. if you pay off the national debt, then there will be no currency/US $ circulate in the system. So what is that mean, we will never able to get ride of the national debt unless there is some other system comes into play.

I think one thing for sure is changing is that the information is now much more freely to flow around. So one day, this system might be able to be changed.

at the end, the gold silver system linkage to this video, makes sounds like this video is promoted by the gold and silver dealer or sort of. Honestly I DO NOT know whether a gold/ silver based monetary system will work in the future or not in replace of current monetary system. itself has some limitation, but it is better for Fed to print money freely for sure.

another note, is it every nation is based on some kind of Fed system? so every nation is corrupted and benefit to the few on the top?

点评

ysc
thanks.  发表于 2016-11-5 06:23 PM

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-5 10:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-6 01:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-6 02:11 AM | 显示全部楼层
风行过 发表于 2016-11-5 05:51 PM
I think this is true. if you pay off the national debt, then there will be no currency/US $ circulat ...

There are central banks in every almost all the nations. The functionalities of their central banks are much like "Fed Reserve", however how to distribute the bond interest is another story. Even not mention the scam of "profitable Fed", the aggressive money printing in all the nations may lead our monetary system to the road of collapse. We may not go back to golden standard, thereafter we must develop a standard to rein the money printing. That's one of the triggers to draw more attention on the "bit coin".

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 01:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
coexist 发表于 2016-11-6 03:11 AM
There are central banks in every almost all the nations. The functionalities of their central bank ...

I did not do a detail research on bitcoin. But in general I do not think it will become the main stream currency. how can I use bitcoin to buy a cup of coffee, if one of them is worth 700+ US$ ?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 12:33 AM , Processed in 0.053662 second(s), 15 queries .