当骂也不走怎么办?禁言。

批判者靠禁言维生,以骂戾导向,也算是胡同奇景,天下名胜。

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 12:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
也许,会在隔壁对这里的曲解给出不同意见,那里应该不会禁言。

所以吁请有兴趣的朋友过去看看,也请那边的版主网开一面,允许不信的朋友说想说的话,只要不骂便可。

点评

哈哈哈, 嘁哩喀喳骂人是在理屈词穷时,终止讨论,转移论题。 你不悦对骂,不想挨骂,就离开了。 当骂也不走怎么办?禁言。 晓得了。  发表于 2016-12-23 09:41 PM
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-17 01:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
〉〉但是看来读去,都是自说自话,都是把自己对基督教的误解或扭曲当成基督教来批。

光是喊口号有意思吗?

按照“圣经”,你家主子耶和华/耶稣多次屠杀婴儿,是不是?按照“圣经”,你家主子耶和华/耶稣甚至主动地有意地使人们吃自己儿女的肉!

白纸黑字的经文列在下面,请问我怎么“误解”“扭曲”基督教了?

给大家解释一下嘛!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

===〉 你家主子耶和华/耶稣  使  人们吃自己儿女的肉!!!

耶利米书
  19:9 我必使他们在围困窘迫之中,就是仇敌和寻索其命的人窘迫他们的时候,各
人吃自己儿女的肉和朋友的肉。

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they
will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them
by the enemies who seek their lives.'

中文:“我必使......各人吃自己儿女的肉和朋友的肉。”

英文:“I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters”

中英文对照,上下文清清楚楚明明白白:基们的主子耶和华/耶稣完全是__主动地__有意地__使__人们吃自己儿女的肉!

===〉 你家主子耶和华/耶稣屠杀还在吃奶的婴儿!!!

撒母耳记上
15:2 万军之耶和华如此说,以色列人出埃及的时候,在路上亚玛力人怎样待他们,怎
样抵挡他们,我都没忘。
15:3 现在你要去击打亚玛力人,灭尽他们所有的,不可怜惜他们,将男女,孩童,吃
奶的,并牛,羊,骆驼,和驴尽行杀死。

点评

你有“死穴”专帖,自恋顶置,为什么不在那里讨论这个,而是到处拷贝,胡搅蛮缠?做人要点儿脸,好不好!  发表于 2016-12-23 11:31 AM
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-17 01:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
本版欢迎理性的辩论,包括基督徒。但是本版不欢迎太弱智的发言。

与其婆婆妈妈装可怜,不如在下次发言的时候自己多思考一下自己的发言是不是太弱智。

点评

“嘁哩喀喳”的弱智是验证过的,他自己承认过的,见: http://hutong9.net/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=342888&pid=2536120&fromuid=34228  发表于 2016-12-23 09:47 PM
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 01:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
嘁哩喀喳 发表于 2016-12-17 01:04 PM
〉〉但是看来读去,都是自说自话,都是把自己对基督教的误解或扭曲当成基督教来批。

多放几节经文不就明白了吗?

其余的朋友有兴趣,照这图去索骥,大不了读它一章,看看是什么意思?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 01:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
就放了一节经文,怎么就上下文明明白白了?

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 02:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
19:1        [hgb]         耶 和 华 如 此 说 , 你 去 买 窑 匠 的 瓦 瓶 , 又 带 百 姓 中 的 长 老 和 祭 司 中 的 长 老 ,
           [kjv]         Thus saith the LORD, Go and get a potter's earthen bottle, and take of the ancients of the people, and of the ancients of the priests;
           [bbe]         This is what the Lord has said: Go and get for money a potter's bottle made of earth, and take with you some of the responsible men of the people and of the priests;
19:2        [hgb]         出 去 到 欣 嫩 子 谷 , 哈 珥 西 ( 哈 珥 西 就 是 瓦 片 的 意 思 ) 的 门 口 那 里 , 宣 告 我 所 吩 咐 你 的 话 ,
           [kjv]         And go forth unto the valley of the son of Hinnom, which is by the entry of the east gate, and proclaim there the words that I shall tell thee,
           [bbe]         And go out to the valley of the son of Hinnom, by the way into the door of broken pots, and there say in a loud voice the words which I will give you;
19:3        [hgb]         说 , 犹 大 君 王 和 耶 路 撒 冷 的 居 民 哪 , 当 听 耶 和 华 的 话 。 万 军 之 耶 和 华 以 色 列 的 神 如 此 说 , 我 必 使 灾 祸 临 到 这 地 方 , 凡 听 见 的 人 都 必 耳 鸣 。
           [kjv]         And say, Hear ye the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle.
           [bbe]         Say, Give ear to the word of the Lord, O kings of Judah and people of Jerusalem; the Lord of armies, the God of Israel, has said, See, I will send evil on this place which will be bitter to the ears of anyone hearing of it.
19:4        [hgb]         因 为 他 们 和 他 们 列 祖 , 并 犹 大 君 王 离 弃 我 , 将 这 地 方 看 为 平 常 , 在 这 里 向 素 不 认 识 的 别 神 烧 香 , 又 使 这 地 方 满 了 无 辜 人 的 血 ,
           [kjv]         Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents;
           [bbe]         Because they have given me up, and made this place a strange place, burning perfumes in it to other gods, of whom they and their fathers and the kings of Judah had no knowledge; and they have made this place full of the blood of those who have done no wrong;
19:5        [hgb]         又 建 筑 巴 力 的 丘 坛 , 好 在 火 中 焚 烧 自 己 的 儿 子 , 作 为 燔 祭 献 给 巴 力 。 这 不 是 我 所 吩 咐 的 , 不 是 我 所 提 说 的 , 也 不 是 我 心 所 起 的 意 。
           [kjv]         They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:
           [bbe]         And they have put up the high places of the Baal, burning their sons in the fire; a thing which was not ordered by me, and it was never in my mind:
19:6        [hgb]         耶 和 华 说 , 因 此 , 日 子 将 到 , 这 地 方 不 再 称 为 陀 斐 特 和 欣 嫩 子 谷 , 反 倒 称 为 杀 戮 谷 。
           [kjv]         Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter.
           [bbe]         For this cause, see, a time is coming, says the Lord, when this place will no longer be named Topheth, or, The valley of the son of Hinnom, but, The valley of Death.
19:7        [hgb]         我 必 在 这 地 方 使 犹 大 和 耶 路 撒 冷 的 计 谋 落 空 , 也 必 使 他 们 在 仇 敌 面 前 倒 于 刀 下 , 并 寻 索 其 命 的 人 手 下 。 他 们 的 尸 首 , 我 必 给 空 中 的 飞 鸟 和 地 上 的 野 兽 作 食 物 。
           [kjv]         And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.
           [bbe]         I will make the purpose of Judah and Jerusalem come to nothing in this place; I will have them put to the sword by their haters, and by the hands of those who have designs on their life; and their dead bodies I will give to be food for the birds of heaven and the beasts of the earth.
19:8        [hgb]         我 必 使 这 城 令 人 惊 骇 嗤 笑 。 凡 经 过 的 人 , 必 因 这 城 所 遭 的 灾 惊 骇 嗤 笑 。
           [kjv]         And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof.
           [bbe]         And I will make this town a thing of wonder and a cause of surprise; everyone who goes by will be overcome with wonder and make sounds of surprise, because of all its troubles.
19:9        [hgb]         我 必 使 他 们 在 围 困 窘 迫 之 中 , 就 是 仇 敌 和 寻 索 其 命 的 人 窘 迫 他 们 的 时 候 , 各 人 吃 自 己 儿 女 的 肉 和 朋 友 的 肉 。
           [kjv]         And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.
           [bbe]         I will make them take the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters for food, they will be making a meal of one another, because of their bitter need and the cruel grip of their haters and those who have made designs against their life.
19:10        [hgb]         你 要 在 同 去 的 人 眼 前 打 碎 那 瓶 ,
           [kjv]         Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,
           [bbe]         Then let the potter's bottle be broken before the eyes of the men who have gone with you,
19:11        [hgb]         对 他 们 说 , 万 军 之 耶 和 华 如 此 说 , 我 要 照 样 打 碎 这 民 和 这 城 , 正 如 人 打 碎 窑 匠 的 瓦 器 , 以 致 不 能 再 囫 囵 。 并 且 人 要 在 陀 斐 特 葬 埋 尸 首 , 甚 至 无 处 可 葬 。
           [kjv]         And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury.
           [bbe]         And say to them, This is what the Lord of armies has said: Even so will this people and this town be broken by me, as a potter's bottle is broken and may not be put together again: and the bodies of the dead will be put in the earth in Topheth, till there is no more room.
19:12        [hgb]         耶 和 华 说 , 我 必 向 这 地 方 和 其 中 的 居 民 如 此 行 , 使 这 城 与 陀 斐 特 一 样 。
           [kjv]         Thus will I do unto this place, saith the LORD, and to the inhabitants thereof, and even make this city as Tophet:
           [bbe]         This is what I will do to this place, says the Lord, and to its people, making this town like Topheth:
19:13        [hgb]         耶 路 撒 冷 的 房 屋 和 犹 大 君 王 的 宫 殿 是 已 经 被 玷 污 的 , 就 是 他 们 在 其 上 向 天 上 的 万 象 烧 香 , 向 别 神 浇 奠 祭 的 宫 殿 房 屋 , 都 必 与 陀 斐 特 一 样 。
           [kjv]         And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the host of heaven, and have poured out drink offerings unto other gods.
           [bbe]         And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, which they have made unclean, will be like the place of Topheth, even all the houses on whose roofs perfumes have been burned to all the army of heaven, and drink offerings drained out to other gods.
19:14        [hgb]         耶 利 米 从 陀 斐 特 就 是 耶 和 华 差 他 去 说 预 言 的 地 方 回 来 , 站 在 耶 和 华 殿 的 院 中 , 对 众 人 说 ,
           [kjv]         Then came Jeremiah from Tophet, whither the LORD had sent him to prophesy; and he stood in the court of the LORD's house; and said to all the people,
           [bbe]         Then Jeremiah came from Topheth, where the Lord had sent him to give the prophet's word; and he took his place in the open square of the Lord's house, and said to all the people,
19:15        [hgb]         万 军 之 耶 和 华 以 色 列 的 神 如 此 说 , 我 必 使 我 所 说 的 一 切 灾 祸 临 到 这 城 和 属 城 的 一 切 城 邑 , 因 为 他 们 硬 着 颈 项 不 听 我 的 话 。
           [kjv]         Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.
           [bbe]         The Lord of armies, the God of Israel, has said: See, I will send on this town and on all her towns all the evil which I have said; because they made their n
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 02:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
超速,能没有罚单吗?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-17 03:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
sousuo 发表于 2016-12-17 02:57 PM
就放了一节经文,怎么就上下文明明白白了?

上下文仔仔细细看了,怎么了?你到底要说明什么?还是你家主子屠杀婴儿啊!还是你家主子主动地有意地使人们吃自己儿女的肉啊!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 03:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
我没有要说明什么,这章圣经说了什么呢?

段落大意,中心思想。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-17 03:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
sousuo 发表于 2016-12-17 04:40 PM
我没有要说明什么,这章圣经说了什么呢?

段落大意,中心思想。

段落大意中心思想什么的,大家自己看就好。

你家主子耶和华/耶稣屠杀还在吃奶的婴儿,是不是?你家主子耶和华/耶稣主动地有意地使人们吃自己儿女的肉,是不是?

段落大意送中心思想能够justify你家主子的这些邪恶行径吗?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 03:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
这是预表,先知书的通常问题。

比如你如果超速,我必开罚单。

你若杀人,我必判你死刑。

只不过当时的人犯的罪招来的后果严重,执行惩罚是后发行为。

因果律不能逃脱。

这一章就这。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 04:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
更好的例子是警告台独,如果胆分疆裂土,我必地动山摇,届时玉石俱焚。

我们可能的行动是后发的。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-17 04:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
sousuo 发表于 2016-12-17 04:51 PM
这是预表,先知书的通常问题。

比如你如果超速,我必开罚单。

我超速,警察给我开罚单,这个很正常,我理解。

但是,我超速,警察把我的婴儿杀了来惩罚我,这个就不对了吧?

有人犯罪,自然应该受到惩罚。但是:

你家主子用屠杀无辜婴儿的方式来惩罚犯罪的人,证明你家主子耶和华/耶稣是邪恶的。

你家主子甚至用“使人们吃自己儿女的肉”这样邪恶得令人发指的方式来惩罚犯罪的人,证明你家主子耶和华/耶稣邪恶的程度已经登峰造极!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 04:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
嘁哩喀喳 发表于 2016-12-17 04:28 PM
我超速,警察给我开罚单,这个很正常,我理解。

但是,我超速,警察把我的婴儿杀了来惩罚我,这个就不 ...

一时有一时的法律,一时有一时的量刑。

那个年代就是那个做法,受惩罚的,是知道他们行为的后果的。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 04:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
受罚的是以色列民,他们当初和神有约,清楚地知道什么罪该有什么处罚。

这里神只是带话给他们,别把自己放到万劫不复的境地,到那时,神只好“我必使”了,咎由自取。

所以,这里的我必使是为了万不得已的警示。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-17 04:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
sousuo 发表于 2016-12-17 05:32 PM
一时有一时的法律,一时有一时的量刑。

那个年代就是那个做法,受惩罚的,是知道他们行为的后果的。

你家“全知全能”“看千年如一日”的主子会做出他认为邪恶的事情吗?应该不会吧?那么:

既然你家主子耶和华/耶稣愿意用屠杀无辜婴儿方式来惩罚人,就证明了你家主子耶和华/耶稣是邪恶的。

既然你家主子耶和华/耶稣愿意用“使人们吃自己儿女的肉”的方式来惩罚人,就证明了你家主子耶和华/耶稣的邪恶是登峰造极的。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 04:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
这是你的认为,我的解释不为说服你。

周边的朋友看过就好,这里的平台应该不错。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-17 05:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
圣经里有一个关于讨罪的概念不可不留意,有时我们的过犯会让我们的后代来偿还,所以,我们的积阴德的观念还有几分道理。

世上没有无因之果的。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-17 05:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
sousuo 发表于 2016-12-17 06:02 PM
圣经里有一个关于讨罪的概念不可不留意,有时我们的过犯会让我们的后代来偿还,所以,我们的积阴德的观念还 ...

别人犯罪,你家主子用屠杀无辜婴儿的方式来惩罚犯罪的人,你赞成不?你赞美不?

别人犯罪,你家主子用“使人们吃自己儿女的肉”的方式来惩罚人,你赞成不?你赞美不?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 04:20 PM , Processed in 0.108388 second(s), 15 queries .