找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1120|回复: 15

[灌水] 加拿大安省有意投保守党的请进,其他非喜莫入,本蛇零容忍任何攻击

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-14 11:24 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

新当选的PC leader Doug Ford说了,要取消海外买家税。这个不是假消息。这里是Global News官方链接:https://www.theglobeandmail.com/ ... ing-foreign-buyers/

我不认为海外买家税真的对多伦多目前的房价影响有多大,我也不在乎,关键是这个税很受欢迎。因此宣布取消这个税无异于当年胡达克宣布裁减10万公务员的效果,就是说PC可能又一次把躺着就能赢的大选输掉。

如果大家像我一样,不希望自由党再次当选的话,请给Doug写信,让他慎重考虑取消买家税的事情。也许给他写信的人多了,他真的会慎重考虑。至少,至少,我们也算尽了一份力。

Doug的email地址是Doug@Fordnation.ca

我本人已经给Doug写了信,信的原文如下,供大家参考。我也发动周围的朋友给Doug写信了。为此先谢谢大家支持,请务必尽一份力,如果不愿意自由党再次当选的话。

My name is Yong Pan, I'm a long time supporter of PC. This is my first ever letter to a politician as I felt very compelled to let you hear my (I mean our) voices.

With the election coming, I had no doubt of whom I'd be voting for until today I read from the news that you're considering a policy to remove the foreign home buyers tax. Please, do not remove the tax, at least do a survey before announcing the decision. From what I see from a popular Chinese forum (http://bbs.51.ca/thread-875891-1-1.html), it already dropped a bombshell to all your potential voters, as many are deeply disappointed like I do. I think the effect of announcing the removal of the tax would equal to the last time Hudak announced 100K job cut. Again, please please do a survey before the decision.

I know the idea of PC is to try the best not to meddle the market. I know the foreign buyers tax might not be the right solution. But I believe (from what I saw and heard), most people like the tax and it's being proven working, it doesn't matter whether the working is because of the tax or not, people just need a LEADER do something and this do something has an immediate effect! While your idea of providing more supply has no immediate effect and I bet most people won't have the patience, they want affordable houses right now even it's just an illusion. When driving, it doesn't matter what the speed limit is, we're taught to follow the traffic and the same principle should apply to the election too. You maybe right about the speed limit but if you don't follow the traffic, you'd put yourself into an unnecessary risky situation. Right now your first priority is to get elected so if not a must, I'd try avoid any risks as I believe even you have no platform at all you still would win the election, so why bother additional risks? Please.

Thank you for your consideration.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2018-3-15 07:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
谢谢老蛇提供的邮件地址,正愁找不到联系方式。 Doug这个做法那就是stupid, 我发邮件不想老蛇你说的那么委婉,没必要,他这个说法是非常非常不得人心的,你要是不会说你可以等等看看风向。另外,老蛇你还知不知道联系电话啥的? 我的发动亲朋好友炮轰之。   
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-15 08:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
shewinta 发表于 2018-3-15 07:55 AM
谢谢老蛇提供的邮件地址,正愁找不到联系方式。 Doug这个做法那就是stupid, 我发邮件不想老蛇你说的那么委婉 ...

谢谢。

电话是:647-951-6551

Tweeter: https://twitter.com/fordnation
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-15 09:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 坚强的蛋炒饭 于 2018-3-15 09:50 AM 编辑

Some suggestion:

My name is Yong Pan, I'm a long time supporter of PC. This is my first ever letter to a politician as I felt very compelled to let you hear my (I mean our) voices.

With the election coming, I had no doubt of whom I'd be voting for until today I read from the news that you're considering a policy to remove the foreign home buyers tax. Please, do not remove the tax, at least do a survey before announcing the decision. From what I see from a popular Chinese forum (http://bbs.51.ca/thread-875891-1-1.html), it already dropped a bombshell to all your potential voters, as many are deeply disappointed like I do. I think the effect of announcing the removal of the tax would equal to the last time Hudak announced 100K job cut. Again, please please do a survey before the decision.

I know the idea of PC is to try the best not to meddle the market. I know the foreign buyers tax might not be the right solution. But I believe (from what I saw and heard), most people like the tax and it's being proven working, it doesn't matter whether the working is because of the tax or not, people just need a LEADER do something and this do something has an immediate effect! While your idea of providing more supply has no immediate effect and I bet most people won't have the patience, they want affordable houses right now even it's just an illusion. When driving, it doesn't matter what the speed limit is, we're taught to follow the traffic and the same principle should apply to the election too. You maybe right about the speed limit but if you don't follow the traffic, you'd put yourself into an unnecessary risky situation. Right now your first priority is to get elected so if not a must, I'd try avoid any risks as I believe even you have no platform at all you still would win the election, so why bother additional risks? Please.

Thank you for your consideration.

buyers: buyers'
do: does
maybe: may be
into: in
unnecessary: unnecessarily
try: try to

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-15 09:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
I WISH YOU THE BEST!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-15 11:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
加拿大保守党一点都不保守了。老蛇,移民美国吧。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-15 11:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 坚强的蛋炒饭 于 2018-3-15 11:53 AM 编辑
风行过 发表于 2018-3-15 11:40 AM
加拿大保守党一点都不保守了。老蛇,移民美国吧。

您到是出个好点的注意. 都乱套了. 老师配枪上课?  不可能完成的任务. NND, 周末要去游行!
北边至少没有这么麻烦的问题. 如果老蛇移民美国, 我就不敢乱黑了. 否则, 老蛇哪天不高兴, 早晨在胡同口等着我, 把我给突突了...
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-15 01:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
我给他写信了。谢谢老蛇。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-15 02:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-16 05:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
看来福特无可救药了,今天见华人媒体坚持。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-17 10:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
希望老蛇的信能有点作用。就我有限的所知, 部分房产经纪是福特和保守党强力的支持者,要他改变主意不一定那么容易。看他能否顶住党内他的支持力,顺应民意。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-17 10:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
longzhang 发表于 2018-3-17 10:06 PM
希望老蛇的信能有点作用。就我有限的所知, 部分房产经纪是福特和保守党强力的支持者,要他改变主意不一定那 ...

是,我知道。尽力就好了,其他也没有办法了。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

Elephant 发表于 2018-3-16 05:28 PM
看来福特无可救药了,今天见华人媒体坚持。

,是,我看到了。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

songjiang 发表于 2018-3-15 01:09 PM
我给他写信了。谢谢老蛇。

谢谢!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-17 10:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
坚强的蛋炒饭 发表于 2018-3-15 11:49 AM
您到是出个好点的注意. 都乱套了. 老师配枪上课?  不可能完成的任务. NND, 周末要去游行!
北边至少没 ...

枪支是个大问题,弄到教室里要配碉堡,老师要配枪,这都什么世道啊。米国我现在是不想去了。

不过,枪击案以后还会出,抗议会一波比一波大,最终大家都受不了了,会有个什么方案的,只是不知道还要死多少人,哎。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-17 10:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
3月12日到14日Leger网上民意调查发现,安省保守党领袖道格福特(Doug Ford)是省长大热人选,他的支持率为24%,现任省长韦恩(Kathleen Wynne)获13%支持率,安省新民主党领袖霍沃斯(Andrea Horwath)支持率为15%。

调查数据显示,如果6月省选在今天举行,42%的受访者投票给保守党,26%投自由党一票。24%说,他们的选票会给新民主党。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 02:55 AM , Processed in 0.055744 second(s), 18 queries .