回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 12:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
要不HARD,首先就不要来这个坛子。这里有太多的报喜不报忧的主,给人的感觉是日进万金,会影响你的判断力。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 01:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
20# 49north

也说两句,所谓行行出状元,DT 也一样,有的成了状元,有的成了落第秀才。而且并不是每个人都适合做DT,先 PAPER TRADE,弄清楚了自己适合做DT,而且有可能成这一行的探花之类,再用少数资金试一试,学习学习再学习,每天总结经验,起初是痛苦的 (LEARNING CURVE 嘛)。最主要是要对自己诚实,亏了就亏了,赚了就赚了,才会不白交学费,才会有进步。个人认为,LEARNING PROCESSES 最少也得一两年吧。如果认为自己不适合做DT,那就别做了,女怕嫁错郎,男怕入错行。还有呢,千万别霸王硬上弓,秦穆公伐鄭,二子知 其害,宋襄公練兵車,目夷知其負。如有言语不当之处,请海涵。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 01:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
7# 49north

For DT, #1 discipline is most important!  have to be disciplined!  otherwise, back to work,
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 02:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
很多人都有你这个想法,但都失败

你可以去daytrading公司做做看,很多华人基金经理都有在daytrade公司工作的经历。除了给你足够的本金以外(最高1,2million),有的还免费培训,你最高能拿到50%分成。Top的trader可以一年赚1,2million

宝马的帖子特别是第三条down day数目不多于3天 是和daytrade公司的精神相匹配的
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 02:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
just do it, you won't regret it.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-4 04:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
很多人都有你这个想法,但都失败

你可以去daytrading公司做做看,很多华人基金经理都有在daytrade公司工作的经历。除了给你足够的本金以外(最高1,2million),有的还免费培训,你最高能拿到50%分成。Top的trad ...
暖漾 发表于 2009-4-4 15:23

这里有一个只用$25K本金,每个月有$40K的进账。不过他的trading firm有40:1的leverage, 也就是$1million的buying power。

看他的帖子还像不算太难。当然人家做了25年了。

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/30/business-finance-investing/ask-me-anything-about-day-trading-352049/
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-4 04:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 49north 于 2009-4-4 17:36 编辑

看一下25年老青蛙回头是怎么看day trading as career.

If I were to go back in time and have to give myself some advise I would tell myself to be more patient.

It took much longer to get here then I ever thought it would but that being said young people getting into this business today have so many more advantages then I did because of the technology.

There is not really anything significant that separates those that make it from those that don't.

I think a lot of it, is finding your style / niche of trading that fits who you are best and then exploiting that.

I have friends that crush my income and I know guys that literally have million dollar months but I could never do that because the risk levels and stress levels are way too high for me.

The most common mistakes new traders make are going to big too fast.

They come in and they have a good month with 100 share lot trades and then they try to jump up too fast and blow their accounts in one day.

It's very common to see a newbie make like 50k over several months and then blow it all in a single afternoon.

You have to go very slowly and you have to have superior money management skills.

The only regret I have about this job is that I became too absorbed with it in the early years and I let it get to me too much. So much so that it effected my physical health and that was really stupid but now I take time off (travel, golf etc.. ) whenever I feel like it's getting to much.

The bottom line is that anyone should approach this career the same way they should approach becoming a Doctor or Lawyer and they should understand that it will take time to get to where you want to go so don't be in a rush.

Patience is the key to trading success. If I don't get the right price at the right risk to reward, I don't take the trade.

Too many people just want action and that's why they get handed their ass.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 05:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
这个人说的很好。我觉得,根据你的经验(4个月确实不够)和本金(问问自己是可以输光的吗?),最好的选择是去Daytrade公司试试水,用别人的钱,不承担loss,何乐不为? 培训之后能留下来的人是很少很少的。如果到时候你成为了10个人中的一个,你就可以prove自己的能力,出来当基金经理也是可以的。
当然,有一点,manage 25k 和1 million不是一个意义上的,管理资金的方法也不同
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 07:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
赞一个, 祝你成功!

I think set your objective first, and follow it, and don't be greedy, once meet your daily target, turn off your computer, get out and go enjoy your life.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-15 09:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
其他都不重要
关键是解决好心态问题
只问你一个问题就可以知道答案了,能否严格设定并遵守每个月的赢利目标,比如你说一个月6K,如果我问你哪一天你真的赚了6K,那你能不能做到坚持在这个月剩下的19个交易日里看 ...
xxtrader 发表于 2009-4-4 04:51

xxtrader 你说得还真对!本来偶上个星期已经完成这个月目标了(15% ), 可惜这个星期没能闲住。这两天几乎每个trade都是对着趋势干啊。再加上又犯老毛病了,留了几个小亏的仓位,第二天都是大跌。这不,一半的profts又没了。

只能对自己发发火,鞭挞一下了。

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-15 09:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
Well said!!1
其他都不重要
关键是解决好心态问题
只问你一个问题就可以知道答案了,能否严格设定并遵守每个月的赢利目标,比如你说一个月6K,如果我问你哪一天你真的赚了6K,那你能不能做到坚持在这个月剩下的19个交易日里看 ...
xxtrader 发表于 2009-4-4 04:51
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 07:37 AM , Processed in 0.103004 second(s), 12 queries .