找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1095|回复: 5

[讨论] What I learned from "MM动向主题窝"

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-4 03:09 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

At first thanks SPY2009 and sweetpotato for their great work.  I think market will keep going up.  Maybe another 10% just based on sweetpotato's latest chart.  From this chart, we all can see that GS bought some yesterday(04/02) at the price very close to the new high.  I cannot believe that GS makes the stupid mistake of chasing highs at today's mkt and eco condition.  It is just too weired that our frog can tell mkt is going to turn but not GS.  Just my 2c.

Also Hutong9 is still too bearish.  Everybody seems thinking that mkt will reverse very soon.  Mkt will reservse (or maybe I should say pullback who knows)when our small frogs start to chasing high.  So ask youself, are you going to regret that you miss this "century bottom" and chase high if you see another 10% of up move?

Another point of view, I just read a post from mitbbs which talked about how the good houses are chased by buyers (it is based on the poster's own experience).  Maybe we are close to the true mkt turn point who knows.  But I don't think there are many ppl (institutional) want to chase high now.  So I believe and wait mkt to have a deep pull back so I can load.
发表于 2009-4-4 03:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
just one reminder

the market is always right, not GS is always right
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 06:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 07:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
GS made the big rebalance on 2/13/2009. switch all the position to blue chip. Actually this action caused them quite some money. They bought lots of JNJ, however, JNJ still could not hold ground. GS may make mistake sometime.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 09:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lovehutong9 于 2009-4-4 10:47 编辑

MM动向主题's lao DAs are doing  real-time dynamic analysis baed on real  data, very helpful.
Something is special on this uptrend, which may different somehow with before,e.g., added somuch money into market, political deals, etc.
new issue new study?
stock market is good place for self training...
but don't know if it will go down to 6000 again
maybe 7000 to 8000 range? only this time?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-4 03:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
In my humble opinion, MM's make mistakes.  Sometimes, they make big mistakes.  If not, how to explain the prices of their stocks today.  Lehman brothers, Bear Sterns, C, BAC, MER, etc.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 09:56 AM , Processed in 0.031035 second(s), 14 queries .