找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2198|回复: 6

Book [Trade Chart Patterns Like the Pros]

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-5 10:11 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Reader reviews and comments:An excellent book and by far one of my favorites... after reading Bulkowski, Murphy and a host of other authors, this book was sheer pleasure, it filled in all the missing pieces and so much more...
Clearly and concisely written, the logic for each pattern easy to comprehend with target entry and exit points clearly defined. No doubt to become one of the classics…
This is the first book of full-time trader Suri Duddella and covers 65 chart patterns including specific trading techniques for each pattern. What sets this book apart is that its written in a clear and concise manner from a trader's perspective with large instructional charts and precise entry and exit recommendations. This book is full of practical advice from a seasoned trader that uses these methods every day in his successful trading practice. On the subject of trading chart patterns, I've found the book to be extremely valuable and find myself referencing it throughout the trading day.
I didn't realize the treasure I bought until I started reading. Even basic patterns have deeper and better analysis and trading strategies than I've seen anywhere else, and there are many new and complex patterns that are explained extremely well.
I read the book,exchanged emails with author to get his permission to post(and explain rules behind trades) several trades using the book rules at www.forex-tsd.com the thread name is "Don`t Read this book,make Money with it"...I think it is self explanatory...After 50+ trades the account was up 48% in 3 months...you can go there and check,the account was created for this purpose,and I posted an investor`s password.
I mainly use cycles and opening range break-outs in my trading..this book added the finishing touch to those strategies...I consistently employ the 2B,MSH/MSL and Dragon Patterns...from time to time I use the Adam and Eve pattern and a few of the other patterns...I have found that the clear rules given by Suri are the best to use in combination with my other approaches...only caveat,I might be mistaken,but I have seen that newbies Don`t understand it as well as experienced traders.

游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 20 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
发表于 2009-4-5 10:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
Thanks a lot
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-5 11:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-7 10:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
Great, thanks for sharing!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-11 03:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
这本书很好。谢谢大虾。我积分满了以后再下。。。。。。
不知道大虾们都在哪里找书啊。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-5 04:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-3 01:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
very very good
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 08:54 PM , Processed in 0.057030 second(s), 17 queries .