找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1347|回复: 7

[灌水] 拜登放大招抗通胀了

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-1 09:45 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Biden on manufacturing: "Let's make it in America"
President Biden said he wants to fight inflation by lowering costs to make goods, not lowering wages for Americans.

"One way to fight inflation is to drive down wages and make Americans poorer. I think I have a better idea to fight inflation. Lower costs, not your wages."
The President said that lowering costs will lead to more American manufacturing.

"Folks, that means make more cars and semi-conductors in America. More infrastructure and innovation in America. More goods moving faster and cheaper in America. More jobs where you can earn a good living in America. Instead of relying on foreign supply chains. Let's make it in America," he said.

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-1 09:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
Biden says the current American tax system "ain't fair"
President Biden said that his policies would not raise taxes on anyone "earning less than $400,000 a year."  

The President continued, "I may be wrong, but my guess is if we took a secret ballot on this floor, that we would all agree that the present tax system ain't fair."

Biden said that the US has to "fix" the tax system.

"I'm not looking to punish anybody. But let's make corporations and wealthy Americans start paying their fair share," he added.

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-1 09:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
通胀的恶果会在3到6月内在美国显现,大家就等着看美国消费者指数一路往下,经济衰退可能就是今年。
回复 鲜花 0 鸡蛋 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-1 11:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
whole cost may include employee's wage too.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-1 11:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
Biden有上帝之手?不降低工资而减低成本。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-1 11:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
更多的东西在美国做,只会带来更高的通胀,看不出Biden有什么具体的措施,口号都会喊。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-2 02:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
真不知道佩罗西听国文咨询怎么保持自己不会睡着呢?
回复 鲜花 0 鸡蛋 1

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 05:24 AM , Processed in 0.056650 second(s), 15 queries .