注册
搜索
查看: 927|回复: 16

[灌水] 美警方冲进中领馆抓捕副领事 掀起外交风暴

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-29 11:50 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

世界日报    2010-04-29 09:52:42

1.jpg

休士顿警方上周末冲进中领馆逮捕中国驻休士顿副总领事郁伯仁,已经掀起一场外交风波。图为郁伯仁致词的档案照。 (记者刘景胜/摄影)

中国驻休士顿总领馆28日证实,上周六(24日)晚间,驻休士顿副总领事郁伯仁,在总领馆附近遭到休士顿警察围捕,期间警察手法粗暴,郁伯仁受伤送医,敷药后出院,已经恢复上班。

中领馆发言人王培军领事28日表示,案件还在调查中,领事馆方面还在继续与美方商讨事件,可透露的事情有限。但中国政府已发出抗议,要求美国政府严守维也纳公约条款和中美建交条约,保护中国驻美人员的安全。

但据哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)28日披露,休士顿警方是冲到中领馆内进行逮捕,休士顿警方当时给郁伯仁戴上手铐时,并不知当事人是外交官员。

据报导,24日晚郁伯仁开的车子没挂牌照,巡逻的警车发现该车没有车牌后,鸣笛示警要求对方停车。报导在没有引述消息来源下指称,郁伯仁的座车既没停车,也没放慢速度,继续往总领馆方向行驶,多辆警方巡逻车尾随追踪,汽车开到总领馆后门,车库电动门随即开启,车辆开进总领馆车库内。

这时候多位警员追入领馆,把车上的郁伯仁副总领事和另外一位名为邓京华(Ging Hua Deng,音译)的女乘客逮捕,并铐上手铐,过程中郁伯仁副总领事的手和脖子受伤,由救护车送往荷门医院治疗,而邓京华没有受伤。

报导中引用的消息来源称,警方当时并不知道郁伯仁进入的是中国领事馆。

休士顿警察局目前还没有对事件发表任何评论;但根据执勤警员表示,如果在马路上行走的车辆没有挂牌照,警察发现后一定会鸣笛要求停车受检。

警方不可能知道是外交车辆,车里坐的是外交人员。当时如果该车辆马上停下,出示相关文件,或由警察查阅汽车的VIN号码,通过警车的计算机系统马上可以查出车主身分,外交官车辆都会放行,很少出现追车到领馆内的事件。

不过在CBS报导这一新闻的跟帖中,一些人质疑警察不知道他们冲进去的是中国领事馆的说法,称警察可能是因为别的原因在追逐郁伯仁,而汽车牌照问题只是借口。有人表示,警察显然是像对待美国普通民众那样对待外交官。还有人指出,外交车牌被窃,在休士顿是家常便饭。

特派员林宝庆华盛顿28日报导

对于中国驻休士顿总领馆副总领事郁伯仁25日在总领馆内遭当地警方拘捕一事,美国国务院28日表示正在调查,并非常严肃看待此事。

美国国务院官员指出,国务院正密切调查此事件及相关的执法权限。国务院将与中国政府讨论调查结果。

这位官员指出,「美国国务院非常严肃看待此事」,并已和中国大使馆就事件原委接触。

美国国务院认为至关紧要的,就是所有在美国的外籍外交及领务人员的安全。
发表于 2010-4-29 12:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
Houston Police Send Chinese Diplomat to Hospital (CBS news)

CBS News has learned Ben Ren Yu, a diplomat stationed at China's consulate in Houston, Texas was arrested and injured Saturday night by Houston police who were unaware he was a diplomat when they cuffed him on consulate property.
According to information obtained by CBS News, Deputy Consular General Yu, 53,  was driving in Houston with another passenger, when a marked Houston Police car attempted to pull him over for a missing license plate.

Yu did not slow down and kept driving to the Chinese Consulate, entering a garage via an automatic door with officers in pursuit.

Multiple Houston PD officers chased Yu into the building and placed him in handcuffs. The officers were unaware the building Yu entered was the Chinese Consulate, according a source.

The Chinese diplomat sustained injuries to his head and neck during the arrest and was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital by ambulance. The other passenger, Ms. Ging Hua Deng, was not injured.

"We have demanded the U.S. side to abide by the Vienna Convention on consular relations and the China-U.S. treaty on consular relations," Wang Zhihong, Consul at the Chinese Consulate in Houston, told CBS News.

The Houston Police Department has not yet responded to requests for comment.

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 12:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
not a good event

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 12:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
RUDE and Stupid officer.

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 12:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
Very Stupid 领事!
He is still luck, not get shoot...
That's it..

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 12:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
Seriously doubt the local police did not know the building was the Chinese Consulate.  Now it is in the US and they are local police, any "old map" excuses cannot be used.  Or, maybe they do dare to use it again, just pretending to be blind and deaf.

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 01:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
Deputy Consular General Yu is kind of stupid and lucky. The police officer definitely can shoot him and will not take any responsibility.....

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 01:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 01:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 abaqus 于 2010-4-29 14:57 编辑
Seriously doubt the local police did not know the building was the Chinese Consulate.  Now it is in  ...
Kami 发表于 2010-4-29 13:42

any car without license plate should be checked carfully..
this is a safety issue for public, all the people living around..
rather than others..

don't you agree? if you have family and kids...

P.S. the Chinese Consulate building in Houston, is just like a normal office buidling, nothing different...
& actually, much worse, there is no parking space for visitors, except those consulate officers..
it is quite unnormal in Houston...

I have visited five different country's consulates, this is the worst one to treat people...
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 02:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
this is a safety issue for public, ...
abaqus 发表于 2010-4-29 14:50

do not know Huston consulate, it is so easy to identify NY consulate... there is always somebody protesting in front of it........I bet it the only one with full time protesting group....
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 02:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
do not know Huston consulate, it is so easy to identify NY consulate... there is always some ...
livefreakss 发表于 2010-4-29 15:07

Houston is different..
But you may see some Falungon guys overthere.. there is one always sit in front of my working place, a very nice area like a park..
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 02:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 livefreakss 于 2010-4-29 15:19 编辑
Houston is different..
But you may see some Falungon guys overthere.. ...
abaqus 发表于 2010-4-29 15:12

BTW, inside of ny consulate is not nice, the worst thing is that the administrators of consulate are so cheap, last time when i visited there, outside was 85 and no AC.......
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 02:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 abaqus 于 2010-4-29 15:31 编辑
BTW, inside of ny consulate is not nice, the worst thing is that the administrators of consulate ...
livefreakss 发表于 2010-4-29 15:15

I have lived in PA for 5 years
normally, most building don't have AC
in Summer, there is 2 to 3 weeks very hot as 80
when that happen, people couldn't find AC in store. all of them are sold out quickly.
then pepole forget it after summer

next year the same story is repeat..
we people really have a short memory..

maybe same story for NY consulate..
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 06:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Kami 于 2010-4-29 19:21 编辑

My last response did not say anything about Chinese consulate's driving w/o license plate.  I do not know why you responded to my post in this way.  It is normal for a police to check a car w/o license plate (just like asking a car to pull over if the car does not turn on the light when it is raining or it is dark).  The abnormal things here are (i) the Chinese consulate did not stop, and (ii) the police went into the consulate buiding to arrest him.

For the first one, I think the Chinese consulate should stop to cooperate with the police, show respect to the local law, ask the reasons why he was examined and show his Chinese diplomat identification.  Maybe the license plate was stolen and he did not know about it.  The police may let him go after knowing he was Chinese consulate. That could have prevented this diplomatic incident from happening at the beginning.  Unless he has good reason for it (he may carry some important documents and he did not want them be exposed to any risk of examination at all), he is stupid and should be recalled.

However, on the other hand, I am pretty sure Huston police knew or should have known the Chinese consulate building.  Can you imagine a local 朝阳片警 does not know where the US consulate is?  Furthermore, it is the local government's duty to protect the Chinese consulate building.  When you went to the Chinese consulate, did you see any US safety guards?  If not, then the US government is responsible.  Huston police turned an inccident that they would otherwise have 100% moral high ground into a situation where the US government has to apologize.  This is stupid.  

this is a safety issue for public, ...
abaqus 发表于 2010-4-29 14:50
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 07:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 abaqus 于 2010-4-29 20:27 编辑
My last response did not say anything about Chinese consulate's driving w/o license plate.  I do not ...
Kami 发表于 2010-4-29 19:04

never mind.
I am local Houston people and know the area of Chinese consulate very well. I am not saying I know what happened for this "WuLong". The policeman could know the Chinese buliding and everything there.

Don't you think it is possible that policemen are trying to protect Chinese consulate building? If you know what happened in car garages of Chinese people in Houston recently, you may agree what I am guessing in here. If I could show you the the picture of consulate building car garage, hehe..

Believe or not, I did a little survey this afternoon.  100% of a group of14 people support policemen.  5 of this 14 are Chinese. FYI.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-29 07:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
do not know Huston consulate, it is so easy to identify NY consulate... there is always some ...
livefreakss 发表于 2010-4-29 15:07

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-30 06:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 AGA7d 于 2010-4-30 20:02 编辑

休斯顿的领事干这种违反交通法规的事有悠久的历史了,我是老中,在休斯顿,但觉得这个领事该给关个十天半个月的,再暴打一顿,看还老实不。这些家伙,状着有豁免,天天牛的不行,呸。

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 06:20 PM , Processed in 0.287240 second(s), 29 queries .