楼主: happylux

南非世界杯系列

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-23 08:22 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 60# ppteam
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-24 07:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
The United States soccer team's dramatic victory over Algeria was followed by a record number of people online and on mobile devices.

ESPN said 1.1 million people watched at least some of the USA's 1-0 win as it was streamed on ESPN3.com Wednesday. The match, which was also watched on ESPN by 8.6 million people, lasted from 10 a.m. to noon ET, during working hours for most of the United States.

The network says it was the biggest online audience for a sporting event, beating the Duke-Butler NCAA championship basketball game on a Monday night from earlier this year.

The match averaged 328,000 viewers per minute in ESPN's live online coverage. When combined with the simultaneous England vs. Slovenia game, ESPN3.com hit its peak point of viewing at around 11:30 a.m. ET when 513,000 viewers were watching each minute.

The Americans' thrilling win that put them atop Group C was seen by 4.5 million homes -- the most households for soccer in ESPN's history.

Another huge audience is expected for Saturday's second-round game against Ghana, which starts at 2:30 p.m. EDT on ABC. Former President Bill Clinton, who congratulated players in the locker room after the Algeria win, rearranged his schedule to stick around for the Ghana game.

The U.S. team moved on to the World Cup's final 16 when Landon Donovan scored a goal with about two minutes to spare.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-24 07:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
Why Three Lions will beat Germany

ON the way to Munich's Olympic Stadium on September 1, 2001, I popped into a tobacconists and bought a cigar.
What the hell, I bought two.

Proper, full on, Bill Clinton-style efforts, rolled on the inside of a young Cuban firecracker's thigh.

There was a funny feeling in the air that Sven Goran Eriksson's team were about to deliver in this vital World Cup qualifier.

Despite defeat at Wembley 11 months earlier that saw the end of Kevin Keegan, England had put a decent run together and a few us of even tipped them to win.

As the third goal went in, the first cigar was lit. As Emile Heskey completed the 5-1 rout, a match was applied to the second.

A little theatrical maybe. But days like that don't come along very often.

And there's a strange feeling in the air once again here in South Africa.

That England, despite the paucity of their performance against Algeria, could be acquiring the momentum to see them overcome their oldest rivals in Bloemfontein on Sunday. Franz Beckenbauer's latest observations leave much food for thought.

Yes, England have slipped up by finishing second in the group.

Instead of Ghana and Uruguay, it's Germany and Argentina.

At the same time, Ghana and Uruguay are just the kind of sides England always struggle against.

A Ghana team of great strength and athleticism, a Uruguay team boasting one of the liveliest forward lines in the tournament.

Germany, though, will bring the best out of us.

The big-name teams always do.

Yes, Argentina and Portugal beat us on penalties in 1998 and 2006 while a freak Ronaldinho free-kick did for us in 2002. But each time we put in a performance despite, in our customary role of our own worst enemy, having a man sent off in both 1998 and 2006.

And just how good are Germany?

I eulogised about them after their opening 4-0 win over Australia but, since then, it's been a struggle.

Defeat by Serbia plus a scratchy win over Ghana, where Joachim Low's young team - eight players under 26 - looked vulnerable and lacking in confidence.

There is also the belief that, though Michael Ballack wasn't missed in the sort of game that saw the Socceroos thrashed by four goals, he will be against England.

Then there was Beckenbauer's claim England look burnt out after a long Premier League season. This takes us back to the old quote from former Red Star Belgrade, Real Madrid and Yugoslavia boss Miljan Miljanic about English football - lions in the winter, lambs by the spring.

It often holds true. But, in this case, I'm not so sure. Yes, England put in an awful lot of effort for not much reward against Slovenia.

And, by the end, some of them were blowing out of their vuvuzelas.

But, generally, the fitness levels for this stage of the year looked surprisingly good.

You could further add that the confidence gained by the win that enabled England to reach the last 16 will more than compensate for the effort expended in getting there.

Yes, we know England made heavy weather of what should have been a simple qualifying process from one of the easiest groups.

We know the performance against Algeria was dire. We also know that Gareth Barry struggled for most of the second half on Wednesday and Matthew Upson for most of the 90 - while Frank Lampard still fails to replicate his Chelsea form for England.

But it was a competent enough display and one that should have seen Slovenia beaten by three or four.

Remember, though, this was a Slovenia side that eliminated Russia in the play-offs after finishing second to group winners Slovakia.

Who yesterday knocked out world champions Italy (and with it the amusing sight of Italian players complaining about Slovak time-wasting).

In one of the most unpredictable tournaments of all time, Spain and Germany have been beaten and France and Italy - finalists four years ago - eliminated.

Just staying in the tournament has become the be-all and end-all.

Now, though, England have to move up through the gears.

At the moment, with Wayne Rooney still misfiring, they are chugging along in third.

Germany may be stuttering after their bright opening but they still glory in the name Die Turniermannschaft - The Tournament Team.

And 11 months after England pulled off the Miracle of Munich, it was they, not Eriksson's side, who reached the World Cup final.

And then there's England, who have not beaten one of the world's elite at the knockout stage since... 1966.

But is this Germany, despite their young talent, a member of that elite? Probably not. Especially with Lukas Podolski struggling in front of goal.

We will find out for certain on Sunday when England will be hoping that old heads are not, as Der Kaiser suggests, betrayed by equally ancient legs.

Despite that, even Beckenbauer rates the outcome at 50/50.

So, will it be a case of close but no cigar? I don't know what's coming over me - probably cabin fever - but I detect another Havana moment coming on.

Send for the men in white coats.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-24 07:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
Yanks will reach semi

CESC FABREGAS is tipping the USA to reach the semi-finals of the World Cup.
The Arsenal ace says he's not surprised that Bob Bradley's men have topped Group C ahead of England.

And he can see them going all the way to the last four - at least!

Fabregas said: "The best moment for me at the World Cup so far was that nail biting end when the USA scored in the last minute against Algeria. It was an incredible finale and was the most memorable one for me.

"Everybody is talking about it. That was a great moment and they are a great team.

"We found that out when they beat us in the semi-finals of the Confederation Cup last year.

"So I wasn't surprised at all they finished top of the group. They are fit and strong and dangerous on the counter-attack.

"They have spirit too - they came from two goals down against Slovenia to get a draw and scored in injury time against Algeria to go through. The USA never give up. That's why I believe they can go much further because they fight to the end and work so hard.

"They are in a good side of the draw now - they have Ghana next, then maybe Uruguay in the quarter-finals.

"So I can see them reaching the semi-finals and then who knows what might happen."

Fabregas is also sure England will get stronger as the tournament goes on.

"I saw their first two games and they are better than that, they are stronger than that and they should score more goals."

Fabregas believes England can beat Germany on Sunday and then who knows against Argentina?

He added: "On any day you can beat any team.

"As for Spain's progress, I have only been thinking about our final group game with Chile... but you don't expect me to say Spain would lose do you?!"

Fabregas knows it is unthinkable that European champions Spain will crash out of the World Cup today.

Thanks to their defeat by Switzerland, only a win will guarantee them a place in the last 16.

And that against the impressive South Americans, who have taken maximum points so far, beating Honduras and the Swiss.

Fabregas insisted: "We have spent two years fighting to get to the World Cup finals and we don't want to throw it all away now.

"These are opportunities that come maybe just once in your life so we are not thinking about going home.

"So just like England against Slovenia, everything for us is geared towards this one game.

"We have to win, we must get to six points, we must.

"I think Chile are already there really - a point would make sure of that - but a draw is no good to us. We need to beat them. It is between us and Switzerland to join them, and it is going to be close."

Spain's record against Chile is encouraging, six wins and one draw in their seven meetings.

But all the pressure is on the Spanish and Fabregas is well aware of the expectations.

He added: "It will be hard and the consequences are immense.

"We came here as one of the favourites but when we lost that first game 1-0 everybody suddenly changed their opinion of us.

"We have to block that out and just to go out and play our football.

"Yes we want to play well, we have tried to play and make everyone see we can be special.

"But the three points are all that count now.

"There's a big country behind us, we can't fail because the excitement is huge back home. We have to do it for them because they have given us so much support.

Advertisement

"Expectations are huge so going out is unthinkable. But if we play our game I am confident we will win."

Fabregas knows that with a midfield boasting Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Xabi Alonso and David Villa he must fight for a place in the starting line-up in Pretoria tonight. He said: "There are a lot of great players here and we have a great team so there is intense competition.

"All you want to do is to contribute, to produce something that can help the team.

"You can't be intimidated, you can't be worried - you just have to get straight into the game and try to make your mark."

And Fabregas is itching to do just that.

Spain continue their World Cup bid with a top of the table clash with Chile tonight and having beaten Honduras 2-0 earlier in the week, Vicente Del Bosque's team will be hoping to secure top spot. 888sport make Spain 1/2 favourites to win this one, with Chile available at 6/1 and draw at 3/1. Spain are 5/1 third favourites behind Argentina and Brazil (both 4/1) to lift the trophy - England are 10/1.

888sport are sponsoring the Cesc Fabregas column and as proud sponsors they have made odds on a number of special markets centring around the mercurial Arsenal midfielder. For instance, Cesc can be backed at 80/1 to go one better than David Villa and get a hat trick for Spain, while he is 25/1 to be sent off.

And this is the perfect time to open an account with 888sport via www.888sport.com/sun as anyone who opens an account and places their first bet will have a guaranteed no lose bet (up to £20)!

So, you could for example, have your first bet with 888sport on Cesc Fabregas to score in tonight's game against Chile - if he does - happy days, you'll be onto a winner at 11/4! But if he doesn't score you'll get your money back (up to £20 terms apply, see site for details)!

So what's stopping you? Support Cesc, or have your first bet on absolutely anything we offer odds on, and if that first bet becomes a losing one - we'll give you your money back (up to £20)!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-24 07:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
England started practicing penalties 40 days ago, reveals Defoe

It's the news all fans wanted to hear – England have finally been ­practising penalties in case we face a dreaded shoot-out against the Germans.

Striker Jermain Defoe revealed the squad started spot kick training 40 days ago in a bid to finally beat our old foe should Sunday’s last 16 clash finish in a draw.

The 27-year-old, scorer of ­Wednesday’s only goal in the victory against Slovenia that took us through to the knockout stages, said Fabio Capello ordered every single player to improve their penalty taking.

Mirror columnist Jermain added: “Every day since Austria we’ve been practising penalties.

“I hope we can win the game in the 90 minutes but in a major ­tournament it might come down to that.

“Everyone’s been practising. I am ready to take one, 100%.”

Hopefully Capello has been pointing his stars to great England penalty takers such as Alan Shearer rather than Stuart Pearce – who missed a vital spot kick in the 1990 World Cup finals against Germany.

Pearce is now assistant England boss, but Jermain sparked laughter when asked if he had brought up the hard man’s famous blunder during the team’s penalty sessions.

He replied: “I don’t think I will mention it to him to be honest.”

England have lost all their three World Cup shoot-outs, including one against Argentina in the last 16 at France 98 and Portugal in the quarter finals in Germany four years ago.

Germany have only ever missed one penalty out of 18 in their entire World Cup history.

They have the best record of all countries, with four shoot-out ­victories. We, surprise surprise, have the worst.

But Tottenham star Jermain has been knocking them in every day since World Cup preparation began in Austria on May 17. And he is confident England will be able to handle the pressure of a shoot-out.

Describing Sunday’s showdown as “the biggest match” of his career so far, he said: “It is important not to think about the history and approach it like any other game.

“Germany are a great football nation but we are a great side.

“You have to beat the best to win the tournament. It’s a massive game but we’re looking forward to it.

“The lads are buzzing. They feel fresh, use the pool, the gym and masseurs. Preparation is spot on.”

Perhaps Capello’s stars should be told of a new study that shows penalty success is all down to which way the standing foot is pointing. Scientists at Liverpool’s John Lennon University worked with one of England’s best spot kickers Matt Le Tissier and the only goalie who ever denied him, Mark Crossley.

The striker hit 100 penalties against the former Nottingham Forest star in one session and the experts found that whichever way the standing foot is pointing is the ­direction the ball will go.

Southampton legend Le Tiss, who scored 47 times out of 48, said: “I didn’t believe them at first, but when we studied the slow motion replays I saw they were right.”

No doubt Jermain will be delighted if it comes down to spot kicks and he scores the one that takes England through to the quarter-finals.

Describing his first World Cup goal against Slovenia, he said: “It’s hard to find words to say how I felt, it’s something I’ve dreamt about as a young lad and something I’ve pictured in my mind.”

And he told how Capello has been a tower of strength since the team came under a hail of criticism for their insipid display in the dreary 0-0 draw with Algeria.

Jermain said: “He’s been fantastic. When we’ve been low he tells us he thinks we can win this Cup. It’s nice to hear that faith.”

Let’s hope Capello’s been telling them they are all what brilliant penalty takers they are…
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 03:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
巴拉圭          0-0          新西兰
斯洛伐克         3-2         意大利
喀麦隆         1-2         荷兰
丹麦                 1-3         日本

卫冕冠军意大利2-3负 36年首次无缘淘汰赛
巴拉圭战平昂首晋级
日本任意球两度破门 3-1丹麦小组第二晋级
荷兰2比1战胜喀麦隆,橙衣军团世界杯历史上第一次小组赛三战全胜。头名出线。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-26 01:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
朝鲜          0-3          科特迪瓦         
葡萄牙         0-0         巴西         巴西0-0葡萄牙携手出线 1/8决赛桑巴战智利
智利         1-2         西班牙         西班牙2-1出线将战葡萄牙
瑞士         0-0         洪都拉斯
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-26 01:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
d.jpg
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-26 01:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
小组赛综述:美洲强势压欧洲 意法成冷门牺牲品

随着H组最后一轮比赛的结束,南非世界杯小组阶段赛事终于宣告终结。纵观整个小组阶段赛事,可用开局平淡渐入佳境来形容。第一轮小组赛进行的十分平淡,若不是瑞士人击败西班牙大爆冷门给人记忆深刻,那么第一轮比赛完全可以用全无亮点来形容。而第二轮比赛随着参赛队的渐入佳境,比赛也呈现出强队不强弱队不弱的态势。而关键的第三轮比赛,由于事关出线权的争夺,因此各队无不全力以赴,形成了开赛以来第一个高潮迭起的场面。小组赛中冷门迭起,欧洲疲软美洲成主角等七大特点,则揭示了南非世界杯与以往世界杯的不同之处。

第一轮:三因素造平淡收场(首轮综述)(首轮最佳阵容)

第一轮16场比赛25粒入球平均每场入球数仅为1.5625球,这是自世界杯扩军为32支球队以来入球数最少的小组赛首轮。而造成这一原因的无疑有三大因素。第一.参赛球队对于南非当地的海拔以及比赛用球“普天同庆”不适应;第二.由于世界杯刚刚开赛,很多球队远未进入状态;第三.则是因为保守主义的思想盛行,各队均不愿意以身涉险。而朝鲜队时隔44年之后再度出现在世界杯赛场,并且以实际表现给人以惊喜。

冷门:瑞士1-0西班牙

最强球队:德国

最佳球员:厄齐尔 郑大世

最令人惊喜球队:朝鲜
幻灯:朝鲜0-3科特迪瓦三战全败 队员垂头沮丧

第二轮:强弱界线模糊(次轮综述)(次轮最佳阵容)

在第二轮比赛中,德国0-1不敌塞尔维亚,英格兰与意大利先后与弱旅言和,已经不能单单用冷门来形容。当今世界足坛的强弱格局随着比赛交流以及效力于一流联赛的五大洲球员的增多,已经不能再以传统的眼光再来划分球队等级。

而卫冕冠军意大利队面对新西兰不但早早失球,最终也只能堪堪逼和对手,已经说明了旧有概念中的弱旅鱼腩球队也有可能制造惊天奇迹。而本轮中阿根廷队4-1大破韩国,显现强势;葡萄牙则创造了世界杯历史上第七大比分,将朝鲜队打回原形。

冷门:塞尔维亚1-0德国 意大利1-1新西兰 英格兰0-0阿尔及利亚

最佳球队:阿根廷

最佳球员:伊瓜因 梅西

第三轮:冷门迭起天下大乱

小组收官之战,法国与意大利先后宣告出局,其中德国与英格兰以及西班牙也是一度命悬一线,好在三队最终完成了自我救赎。而击落卫冕冠军的居然是第一次参加世界杯的斯洛伐克队,他们也成为本轮最令人关注的球队,美国人多诺万终场前的绝杀则将英格兰与德国送上了火拼的境地,堪称改变南非世界杯走势的一脚。而在最后一轮之前只有荷兰、巴西锁定了出线名额,也可见局面之混乱。

冷门:意大利2-3斯洛伐克

最佳球队:斯洛伐克

最佳球员:多诺万

七大特点

美洲强势欧洲疲软

从进入16强的球队分布来看,南美洲五支参赛球队都获得了出线权,若是加上墨西哥与美国,美洲球队几乎占据了半壁江山。而世界足坛两极之一的欧洲队则表现疲软不尽如人意。以西班牙为代表的欧洲冠军,上届世界杯赛冠亚军意大利与法国,老牌劲旅德国与英格兰,都各有命门所在,唯独郁金香荷兰表现沉稳,小组赛三战全胜,算是为欧洲球队挽回一丝颜面。但意大利与法国的被淘汰,一定程度上却削弱了欧洲球队的竞争力,加上16强中英德即将火拼,因此对于欧洲球队来说夺冠前景并不美妙。

亚洲日韩强势粉碎FIFA图谋

日韩两支亚洲球队的先后出线对16强格局产生了相当程度的变数。这其中国际足联可谓功不可没。正是国际足联图谋削减亚洲出线名额,一定程度上刺激亚洲球队同仇敌忾之心,最后一轮除了朝鲜队之外,其他三支球队全面爆发,其中日韩进军16强不但在数量上压倒了非洲球队,在比赛争议上也远小于对方。

内讧成为主题

本届世界杯小组赛后出局的球队当中,法国队可谓是内讧的典型代表。这支上届世界杯的亚军球队不断冒出惊世骇俗的新闻,甚至球员在最后一场比赛前还冒出罢赛新闻,如此之下的他们的出局就不足为奇。令人惊奇的是,不单单是法国,如意大利、英格兰、喀麦隆、阿尔及利亚、巴西等球队也不时有此类消息传出,一时间内讧成为南非世界杯小组阶段赛事的主题。

非洲唯一硕果晋级存争议

六支非洲球队史无前例的参加世界杯,但险些全军覆没,唯一晋级的加纳也饱受非议。在该队第二场比赛中,意大利主裁判罗塞蒂对于科威尔的手球不但判罚点球,甚至出示了红牌,从而逆转了加纳人场面的被动。而在最后一轮,加纳败走德国的同时。澳大利亚一次明显的手球,被裁判放过,导致塞尔维亚人饮恨、加纳输球也晋级的结果产生。因此加纳的晋级被外界认为是国际足联对其照顾所至。

裁判再成主角

在第一轮相安无事之后,裁判的威力在第二轮开始显现。不但存在诸多误判与错判,个别裁判出示红黄牌的频率堪称惊人。在德国与塞尔维亚的比赛中,当值西班牙主裁先后出示了9黄一红,令参赛双方叫苦不迭。

冷门迭起

本次小组赛还有一大显著特点就是冷门迭起。如果说法国是死于内讧,意大利陨于人员老化,那么被视为稳定型代表球队的德国队也能以0-1不敌塞尔维亚,则是让人感叹南非世界杯的强弱界线十分模糊。

定律最多

本次世界杯小组赛中,各大媒体不厌其烦的翻查历史,先后引出多种定律。如意大利82定律,德国20年夺冠定律。但最终冠军只有一个,因此在众多定律的背后,也必然是定律失效最多的一届世界杯。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-26 01:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
小组赛综述:美洲强势压欧洲 意法成冷门牺牲品

随着H组最后一轮比赛的结束,南非世界杯小组阶段赛事终于宣告终结。纵观整个小组阶段赛事,可用开局平淡渐入佳境来形容。第一轮小组赛进行的十分平淡,若不是瑞士人击败西班牙大爆冷门给人记忆深刻,那么第一轮比赛完全可以用全无亮点来形容。而第二轮比赛随着参赛队的渐入佳境,比赛也呈现出强队不强弱队不弱的态势。而关键的第三轮比赛,由于事关出线权的争夺,因此各队无不全力以赴,形成了开赛以来第一个高潮迭起的场面。小组赛中冷门迭起,欧洲疲软美洲成主角等七大特点,则揭示了南非世界杯与以往世界杯的不同之处。

第一轮:三因素造平淡收场(首轮综述)(首轮最佳阵容)

第一轮16场比赛25粒入球平均每场入球数仅为1.5625球,这是自世界杯扩军为32支球队以来入球数最少的小组赛首轮。而造成这一原因的无疑有三大因素。第一.参赛球队对于南非当地的海拔以及比赛用球“普天同庆”不适应;第二.由于世界杯刚刚开赛,很多球队远未进入状态;第三.则是因为保守主义的思想盛行,各队均不愿意以身涉险。而朝鲜队时隔44年之后再度出现在世界杯赛场,并且以实际表现给人以惊喜。

冷门:瑞士1-0西班牙

最强球队:德国

最佳球员:厄齐尔 郑大世

最令人惊喜球队:朝鲜
幻灯:朝鲜0-3科特迪瓦三战全败 队员垂头沮丧

第二轮:强弱界线模糊(次轮综述)(次轮最佳阵容)

在第二轮比赛中,德国0-1不敌塞尔维亚,英格兰与意大利先后与弱旅言和,已经不能单单用冷门来形容。当今世界足坛的强弱格局随着比赛交流以及效力于一流联赛的五大洲球员的增多,已经不能再以传统的眼光再来划分球队等级。

而卫冕冠军意大利队面对新西兰不但早早失球,最终也只能堪堪逼和对手,已经说明了旧有概念中的弱旅鱼腩球队也有可能制造惊天奇迹。而本轮中阿根廷队4-1大破韩国,显现强势;葡萄牙则创造了世界杯历史上第七大比分,将朝鲜队打回原形。

冷门:塞尔维亚1-0德国 意大利1-1新西兰 英格兰0-0阿尔及利亚

最佳球队:阿根廷

最佳球员:伊瓜因 梅西

第三轮:冷门迭起天下大乱

小组收官之战,法国与意大利先后宣告出局,其中德国与英格兰以及西班牙也是一度命悬一线,好在三队最终完成了自我救赎。而击落卫冕冠军的居然是第一次参加世界杯的斯洛伐克队,他们也成为本轮最令人关注的球队,美国人多诺万终场前的绝杀则将英格兰与德国送上了火拼的境地,堪称改变南非世界杯走势的一脚。而在最后一轮之前只有荷兰、巴西锁定了出线名额,也可见局面之混乱。

冷门:意大利2-3斯洛伐克

最佳球队:斯洛伐克

最佳球员:多诺万

七大特点

美洲强势欧洲疲软

从进入16强的球队分布来看,南美洲五支参赛球队都获得了出线权,若是加上墨西哥与美国,美洲球队几乎占据了半壁江山。而世界足坛两极之一的欧洲队则表现疲软不尽如人意。以西班牙为代表的欧洲冠军,上届世界杯赛冠亚军意大利与法国,老牌劲旅德国与英格兰,都各有命门所在,唯独郁金香荷兰表现沉稳,小组赛三战全胜,算是为欧洲球队挽回一丝颜面。但意大利与法国的被淘汰,一定程度上却削弱了欧洲球队的竞争力,加上16强中英德即将火拼,因此对于欧洲球队来说夺冠前景并不美妙。

亚洲日韩强势粉碎FIFA图谋

日韩两支亚洲球队的先后出线对16强格局产生了相当程度的变数。这其中国际足联可谓功不可没。正是国际足联图谋削减亚洲出线名额,一定程度上刺激亚洲球队同仇敌忾之心,最后一轮除了朝鲜队之外,其他三支球队全面爆发,其中日韩进军16强不但在数量上压倒了非洲球队,在比赛争议上也远小于对方。

内讧成为主题

本届世界杯小组赛后出局的球队当中,法国队可谓是内讧的典型代表。这支上届世界杯的亚军球队不断冒出惊世骇俗的新闻,甚至球员在最后一场比赛前还冒出罢赛新闻,如此之下的他们的出局就不足为奇。令人惊奇的是,不单单是法国,如意大利、英格兰、喀麦隆、阿尔及利亚、巴西等球队也不时有此类消息传出,一时间内讧成为南非世界杯小组阶段赛事的主题。

非洲唯一硕果晋级存争议

六支非洲球队史无前例的参加世界杯,但险些全军覆没,唯一晋级的加纳也饱受非议。在该队第二场比赛中,意大利主裁判罗塞蒂对于科威尔的手球不但判罚点球,甚至出示了红牌,从而逆转了加纳人场面的被动。而在最后一轮,加纳败走德国的同时。澳大利亚一次明显的手球,被裁判放过,导致塞尔维亚人饮恨、加纳输球也晋级的结果产生。因此加纳的晋级被外界认为是国际足联对其照顾所至。

裁判再成主角

在第一轮相安无事之后,裁判的威力在第二轮开始显现。不但存在诸多误判与错判,个别裁判出示红黄牌的频率堪称惊人。在德国与塞尔维亚的比赛中,当值西班牙主裁先后出示了9黄一红,令参赛双方叫苦不迭。

冷门迭起

本次小组赛还有一大显著特点就是冷门迭起。如果说法国是死于内讧,意大利陨于人员老化,那么被视为稳定型代表球队的德国队也能以0-1不敌塞尔维亚,则是让人感叹南非世界杯的强弱界线十分模糊。

定律最多

本次世界杯小组赛中,各大媒体不厌其烦的翻查历史,先后引出多种定律。如意大利82定律,德国20年夺冠定律。但最终冠军只有一个,因此在众多定律的背后,也必然是定律失效最多的一届世界杯。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-26 11:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
gonna love to see Koreans are gone
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-26 11:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
Go USA!

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-26 09:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-26 10:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
加纳2-1胜美国进八强 加时绝杀创历史
韩国1-2乌拉圭

尽管支持美国队,还是得说的加纳绝杀球很精彩。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-27 07:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
BLOEMFONTEIN, South Africa – Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer admitted he “fooled” referee Jorge Larrionda into making the most controversial decision of the World Cup.

Neuer carried on playing even when Frank Lampard’s 38th-minute lob bounced over the line and appeared to give England a clear goal at Free State Stadium. The 24-year-old grabbed the ball and swiftly kicked it upfield as England’s disbelieving players rounded upon Larrionda and begged him to reconsider his decision.

“I didn’t react because I just wanted to concentrate on carrying on and making the game fast,” said Neuer, who plays for Schalke in the German Bundesliga. “I realized it was tight, but I was quite sure it was over the line. I think that perhaps the way I carried on so quickly fooled the referee and made him think it was not over.

“After the game I was in doping control and saw it on the television. And yes, of course it was over and should have been a goal for England. It was lucky for us and unlucky for them.”

The German team was equally as stunned as England by its slice of good fortune. Head coach Joachim Loew was spotted nudging his assistant and smiling at their luck, while England boss Fabio Capello fumed nearby.

Neuer insisted, though, that the Lampard no-goal made no difference to the eventual outcome Sunday, 4-1, claiming Germany would have won the match in any case.

“It was one incident and yes, it was important,” Neuer said. “But I believe we were the stronger team and deserved to win the game even without this.

“If you look at the way the match played out then I think our team would have scored the goals we needed just like we did. When you have good luck in football it is important to capitalize on that luck, and we did.”

Germany next takes on Argentina in a quarterfinal at Cape Town’s Green Point Stadium on Saturday.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-28 04:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
德国4-1胜英格兰 英格兰1进球遭无视

阿根廷3-1墨西哥爆群殴 阿根廷进8强将战德国
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-28 04:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
阿根廷4场比赛3获误判相助 FIFA保送他们夺冠?
来源:中国新闻网
2010年06月28日04:46

中新网6月28日电 犯规在先的进球被判有效,明显的越位球也算成功,而且不是一次,是两次!阿根廷晋级八强之路,四场比赛,三次受益裁判的“贵人相助”,马大帅背后有双看不见的手?

本届比赛最初的一个裁判争议,就是来自阿根廷对尼日利亚的比赛。比赛中,阿根廷的海因策头球破门,但当时萨穆埃尔禁区内犯规在先,赛后国际足联也承认这是误判。即便如此,场上的判罚是最终裁决,无法翻案。因为这个进球,“非洲雄鹰”尼日利亚队痛失好局,吞下0比1失利的苦果。更糟糕的是,这次误判也导致雄鹰折翅,最终在小组赛就遭到淘汰。

这只是裁判对阿根廷照顾的开端,但绝非是终结。小组赛第二场比赛,阿根廷对阵韩国,下半场第31分钟,梅西中柱后,伊瓜因补射破门,实际上这是个越位,赛后当值助理裁判甚至做出了道歉。凭借着这个进球,以及韩国队心理上的落差,阿根廷最终赢得了比赛,奠定了小组出线的局势。
高清图:特维斯越位争议破门 双方队员围攻裁判

本场比赛,是阿根廷队的第三场明显受到裁判照顾的比赛。比赛的前20分钟,墨西哥队攻势明显强于阿根廷,有一次射门击中门框,另外一次也是滑门而过。不过,比赛进行到第26分钟因为裁判的表演而风云突变,阿根廷队中路发动进攻,已经有越位嫌疑的梅西突进后射门被墨西哥队门将挡出,而当阿根廷队员将球再次传入禁区内时,越位一米多的阿根廷前锋特维斯将球送入空门。

虽然墨西哥队球员找裁判和边裁抗议,但是裁判和边裁仍然坚持错误的判罚,判定此球有效。这个窝囊的失球导致了墨西哥队队员情绪激动,一名后卫在传球时竟然传到了阿根廷队伊瓜因的脚下,被其偷袭攻入一球。半场休息时,墨西哥队球员和阿根廷球员险些为此发生群殴。

下半时,墨西哥队的进攻颇有威胁,几次射门被破坏后,终于由小将埃尔南德斯打入一球,但这已经不够逆转局势,最终,他们1比3吞下失利的苦果,颇有争议的被淘汰出局。

本届世界杯开幕至今,似乎只有阿根廷一支球队受到裁判明显的照顾,而没有多少明显的对其不利的判罚。在马拉多纳这位明星人物出任阿根廷队主教练后,阿根廷已经成了本届世界杯上的明星球队,不知道是不是为了能够更久的留住马大帅和梅西这两个票房的保证,才有如此多的裁判“贵人”相助?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-28 05:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 happylux 于 2010-6-28 05:05 编辑

毕熙东:英格兰出局有人操纵 世纪大战毫无公平
来源:搜狐体育 作者:毕熙东
2010年06月28日00:22

搜狐体育讯 英格兰、德国这场比赛以德国队大胜告终,我认为这不是两支球队真实实力的对比。我认为过线半米的球裁判居然视而不见,这证明裁判有倾向性,这当然是很正常的,他也是人,但裁判必须有他的规则,如果明显的进球都不判,将会起到一个什么作用?世界杯的比赛将会毫无公平可言。

裁判不公就等于是告诉被害的那一方,你不用努力了,你再努力也没有用。这对英格兰球员情绪的打击非常大,下半场英格兰有很多机会,包括兰帕德的第二个任意球,那个球打在后卫的手上。按说主裁判错了一次后,他应该找一下,但是裁判没有这么做。这说明裁判一定受了某种指示,一定把英格兰做下去。

当比赛打到3-1、4-1的时候,大家也看了,英格兰根本不是贴身紧逼了,这是一种无形的抗议吧。

g.jpg

高清图:1966年经典悬案再现 争议判罚全景回放

我们跟英格兰德国也没有什么交情,英格兰的足球流氓是出了名的。南非本来社会治安也不好,如此明显冤枉英格兰的举动,恐怕会引起球迷不理智的行为,在南非的现实环境中,他不会像欧洲保安那么好,如果国际足联不考虑这种结果的话,他们是低能的。

这个比赛完全是在国际足联、布拉特的操纵之下完成的。

当然我们对德国完美的进攻还是应该给予肯定的,他们确实打的很不错,特别是厄齐尔,他的出现德国队能力有了一个几何级的增长,他将是德国一个不可多得的人才。我对英格兰表示同情,对对裁判低能表示愤怒,对国际足联的操纵比赛表示愤慨,他们根本就不费厄泼赖,以后的世界杯没有公正可言。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-28 07:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 78# happylux

强烈渴望巴西和德国被干掉!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-28 08:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
"22 players and 60,000 fans in the stadium saw it
3 people didn't. "

"Sounds like professional wrestling. "
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 07:30 AM , Processed in 0.073554 second(s), 15 queries .