找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2304|回复: 2

Pray for a friend and Self

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-8 08:09 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖最后由 janez 于 2010-8-8 10:26 编辑

Pray for a dear friend who separated from wife. Wish life treat him and his children well. May he and his wife resolve any issues between them.  

Pray for self. May god help me with my trading, help me with my learning, and help me get where  I want to be.  

Pray God to make me a better person than who I am today. Pray God for keep harmful emotions away, and keep me positive and happy.

Pray for my family, parents, and relatives. Wish everyone healthy and live in harmony.

And I thank God for everything I got today: a nice family, healthy/beautiful/smart children, nice husband, nice job, nice colleagues who are all very supportive.
Thank God for sending me gentle, kind friends. I am so lucky, and so rich in this sense.

Although sometimes I feel no one is listening to my cry... maybe my heart is too fragile? My emotion ran too deep? I indulged myself a little too much? Being a little crazy?

I pray God to make me more organized, to make me stronger. to reduce my emotional crisis. What is wrong with me? maybe I need to go to church. to hear the singing of praise, to allow my tears run down. I cried in my heart a few times this weekend, but the tears just could not come out of my eyes.  But,  what am I crying for? I am not even sure. I pretty much got everything I ever wanted, except for 1 dream. God had treat me well.

Just a little sad, for no good reason. God, I want to be close to you.  Please help me to be close to you again.
发表于 2010-8-8 09:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
Sounds your life is pretty good.  There are many unfortunate people in this world.   So, don't be sad and cry.  Think of what you got and think of the positive side of your life.  Besides, you only have one dream waiting to be realized, that sounds to me that you are very lucky. But I do wish you everything goes well for you and wish you happy everyday!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-8 10:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# Dolet

Thank you, Dolet, you are most kind. Yes. Be Grateful.
    But sometimes, my emotion is at trough. Hmm. It is nice to have a place to write down the heart's desire. :-)

Wish you and our friends and families, and others each a great life. May God be with us.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 12:54 AM , Processed in 0.049210 second(s), 14 queries .