发表于 2011-3-7 09:51 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖最后由 源济 于 2011-3-7 22:30 编辑
发表于 2011-3-7 10:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
very funny!
it coincides with my view on paul.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-11 04:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
Great post! And any comments from self-claimed Christians in this forum please?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-11 12:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 CoolMax 于 2011-3-11 12:47 编辑

呵呵,每个人都是罪人,只不过有些人承认,有些人死活不肯承认罢了。

基督徒承认自己是罪人,靠自己,靠行为,靠守律法,都无法洗净自己的罪。基督徒愿意接受神的救恩,认罪悔改,让耶稣基督的宝血来洗净自己的罪。在神的面前被称为义(解释一下,不是本身是义人,而是罪被耶稣基督代赎了,被神认可为义),和神和好,像亚当没有犯罪以先,重新成为 神所爱的子女。

因信称义,过圣洁的生活。活出主耶稣基督的样式,为主在地上做见证。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-11 12:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 MrCash 于 2011-3-11 13:07 编辑

回复 1# demand

Well, you might as well close your eyes, buy with margin, then forward the first google results of "market is bullish" to the world, and tell them it's the proof that you are going to be rich.

I mean, seriously, did you read the cited verses in their context and thought about it, instead of just believe any out-of-context misinterpretation because it suits your needs? This is not market analysis, but it's your life (or at least your intelligence) that is at stake here. You won't bet your money on a piece of tweet or blog post, why do it to your life?

There is no way anyone can be persuaded with a few words to think this or that, but please think with an open mind - are you restrainted by what this world told you to think? I remember joking with my American friends about who is brain-washed: the Chinese by GCD, or the Americans by CNN? Everybody is influenced by something, and the power of this world is stronger than you thought.

The believers who had mainland China background had the chance to think in both camps and make their choices. I hope you agree that it needs a lot more courage to abandon the belief you are born with than to hide inside your comfort zone and fire towards anything that's different. Now if you claim you have the freedom of thinking, give yourself a chance to think and explore. The Bible is alive with meanings, don't just treat it as a word game for you to pass time with.

评分

查看全部评分

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 07:39 AM , Processed in 0.056486 second(s), 18 queries .