注册
搜索
查看: 759|回复: 0

[分享见证] Demolishing Arguments and Pretensions

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-7-19 02:38 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Demolishing Arguments and Pretensions

by Jon Walker

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5 (NIV)
Use today’s devotional as a prayer:

Father, teach me to wage spiritual war in your manner and not according to the world. Guide me to live—to fight, argue, and enter conflict—with weapons of the Spirit and not weapons of the flesh.

Be my strength, Lord, when I am up against the wall. Father, bring me to a point where I no longer have any confidence in the flesh, but my confidence is only in you. Lord, train me so that when I face conflict, discouragement, or temptation—when I collide with any obstacle—I rely on you and your way.

The truth says you’ve given me the power and authority to demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of you.

So, rather than getting into arguments, I can point to the truth and state it. Lord, make me ready to use the tools you provide and show me how to “demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against” you. Show me how to take every thought captive and make it obedient to Christ. Show me how to do that, and show me what to do. I commit to doing what you teach me to do.

May this be so, my Lord.

歌林多後书
10:4 我们争战的兵器、本不是属血气的, 乃是在神面前有能力、可以攻破坚固的营垒、
10:5 将各样的计谋、各样拦阻人认识神的那些自高之事、一概攻破了, 又将人所有的心意夺回、使他都顺服基督.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 05:24 AM , Processed in 0.129374 second(s), 14 queries .